MD85 back at it again | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MD85 back at it again

MiamiDolfan85

DA M.I.A IS WHERE I STAY
Reaction score
1.) Zach Cunningham, ILB out of Vanderbilt(6'3",240)

Really coming down to a few guys at our spot. Been a while since we've had a little clarity were we might fall when the orders finally set.

I think its a no brainer here. LB is out biggest let down, and the CB position is a C+ average at best. But we cant defend the middle, stop the run in the middle or the sides or cover there!

Having an accoutable producer like Cunningham will add a whole lot to the scheme.

2.) Dorian Johnson, G out of Pittsburgh(6'5",300)

Plug him in at G and sign another in FA and dome depth and we should be fairly decent here

3.) Soloman Thomas, DE out of Stanford(6'2",275)

Up and coming talent. Perhaps more talented than OV coming out. Should be a quick contributer early on.

4.) Montravius Adams, DT out of Auburn(6'2",309)

Beast talent collapsing the pocket, freeing the end/backer. Can definitely sure up the run D.

5.) Brandon Facyson, CB out of Virginia(6'2",200)

DBs need all the depth they can get. Hopefully we can get something outta him.

6.) Obi Melifonwu, S out of Connecticut(6'3",216)

I can see some packages he could fit in like Illoka in Cincy. ST will play a role.

7.) Zane Gonzalez, K out of Arizona St(6'1",190)

Their content with Franks but he is so shaky. Not as bad as Sturgis but we CAN(should) do better. More comp.

I've been one the Cunningham bandwagon for a few weeks now really hope he's there when we pick and we take him. We've been ignoring the LB position for to long now it's time to address it.

I agree linebacker is the number 1 need and Cunningham would make a lot of sense.

This draft should be almost exclusively about defense, with the exception of guard and tight end.

I'd be surprised if Adams made it to the 4th. He'd be a beast in our rotation though.

Adams is a 1st rounder imo, definitely top 50. Great kid with tons of upside. He'll be a better pro.

Hopefully Cunningham stays out of Top 20 so we have a shot at Reuben Foster.

Back
Top Bottom