Media People Are Saying "No Playoffs For Dolphins" In 2013 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Media People Are Saying "No Playoffs For Dolphins" In 2013

Based on what? A couple days of FA moves ??? How about we finish FA and then the draft, then how about seeing how camp and pre-season goes, etc. etc. Who cares what they say. IF we do well, there will be dozens of reporters coming out saying how they said to watch out for us this next year. . . . Monday morning QB's to the nth degree.

It's up for grabs. You figure New England will still be favorite to win the division. Most people are giving Houston the south, Denver the west and Baltimore still favorite in the central. That leaves San Diego, Miami, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati and Indy fighting for the two wild card spots. Miami will be in the hunt.

I actually prefer the media to say that

Yeah! Making them eat their own words come post season: it would be like swallowing nails for those haters. And you know that such talk will only motivate our players even more...

Three days into free agency and media are already writing us off? Even after we have already made some of the biggest splashes in the market? Before free agency is even over? Before the draft where Miami has stockpiled a lot of high draft picks? Funny.

I'm sure they all pegged Seattle to make the POs, let alone take it as far as they did too right?

And they didn't overpay for their receiver, but we did..... even though they're basically the same contract.

Based on what? A couple days of FA moves ??? How about we finish FA and then the draft, then how about seeing how camp and pre-season goes, etc. etc. Who cares what they say. IF we do well, there will be dozens of reporters coming out saying how they said to watch out for us this next year. . . . Monday morning QB's to the nth degree.

You know that come those two-a-days will be jammed packed with dolfans as never before. Oh man!

the Phins will compete for the division and the wildcard. The Pats took a step back by signing Amendola over Welker and haven't made any other real moves since then. They have 5 picks (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 2- 7ths) and limited cap space. Meanwhile, the dolphins have made some big upgrades, have cap space to work with and 5 DPs in the first 85 picks. When all is said and done we could have a formidable team. I'm not looking at wildcard, i've got my eyes set on the division!

Did you remind these people Wes Welker is out in New England!!! ahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Danny amendola. puhlease.

Wow, they can make that prediction without having a clue who will be on the opening day roster. Impressive! I saw the segment, Dukes thinks Wallace doesn't care about winning. Time will tell!

Well we have a really tough schedule. If Tannehill can give us over 25 td's and 10 or fewer interceptions, we have a good chance. We play a lot of teams with solid QB play, and it really comes down to our defense and Tannehill's improvement. My best bet is hoping the Patriots fall off big time, but as long as they have Brady, it won't happen.

Is divisional champs to lofty a dream even if we makes all the right moves in both FA and the draft - can we beat the Pats in other words. Too lofty a hope?

Back
Top Bottom