Mel Kiper has the Phins drafting.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mel Kiper has the Phins drafting....

mrbunglez

Gator don't play no ****!
Club Member
Reaction score
11. Josh Rosen QB UCLA.

I personally don’t see him dropping this far, but who knows. I honestly don’t know what to think of that pick.
Kids a good qb, but do they really need to draft a qb this high?

He also has Allen going 1st overall, Darnold going to the Broncos, and Mayfield going to the Jets.

I don't listen to a word that Kiper has to say. He is way past his prime and has now morphed into something like Berman - someone who thinks he is smarter than he really is.

I don't see Rosen falling that far and I don't see the Phins taking a QB in the first round.

I don't listen to a word that Kiper has to say. He is way past his prime and has now morphed into something like Berman - someone who thinks he is smarter than he really is.

I don't see Rosen falling that far and I don't see the Phins taking a QB in the first round.

If Mayfield is there Miami should absolutely consider it. Just like if Lamar Jackson is there in the 2nd you should absolutely consider it.

Or, if X QB is available when Miami picks, it's trading fodder.

If Rosen falls that far maybe he isn't worth taking.

I wouldn't be surprised if Rosen fell to us. I've heard his personality rubs people the wrong way, similar to aaron rodgers and we all remember him free falling in the draft. I do think Rosen is a little over hyped and I could see other teams falling in love with Lamar Jackson's playmaking ability and Mayfields competitiveness over Rosen somewhat slim build, and slightly above average arm strength. Not to mention, I still don't think Rosen ever lived up to his hype at UCLA. Rosen is definitely the most accurate QB though.

The top four QBs are so all over the board in terms of ranking that it wouldn't surprise me. I don't think I've ever seen a class where different mocks have four different QBs going #1.

.....that said, if any of the QBs fall to us I sincerely hope it's Mayfield.

Mel is high on pumpkin pie

Less than a nanosecond after Oak/SF pick at #10, I would run on top of the tables, push down Goodell and yell Miami Dolphins Josh Rosen QB UCLA

Same. Or Lamar Jackson, or any QB that shot up that high.

If there are any of the over-hyped QB's available at #11, I would hope that Miami would be patient to see who would be climbing over the tables to offer them a trade down to get additional picks and not get stuck with a QB with question marks galore.

I don't think its a stretch for Miami to take a qb, but I seriously doubt Rosen drops to #11. Would hate to see the Jets get Mayfield. I am really sold on him and if the FO is they should jump in front of NYJ.

Otherwise, as others have suggested, build around Tannehill and get a second tier guy (Rudolph, Falk).

Does the number of concussions (2) that Josh Rosen suffered last year not bother anyone else?

Back
Top Bottom