Mel kiper | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mel kiper

Highzenga

Club Member
Reaction score
Just wondering how many people here actually know anything about any of these potential picks. Do you study film? If you do, I feel like that is odd unless you work for a team. Personally, I like players that I have heard of. I don't watch college football because it is bad football but I read mock drafts and form an opinion lol. My point is that we know nothing. Still, I enjoy the draft more than the super bowl inexplicably

Plenty of people here study film and/or have a vast knowledge of college players, be it their own favorite team or players from their conference. So on and so forth. Not every is uninformed and goes off of mocks but they may help you gauge value. Thought as we can see, its a crapshoot

Just wondering how many people here actually know anything about any of these potential picks. Do you study film? If you do, I feel like that is odd unless you work for a team. Personally, I like players that I have heard of. I don't watch college football because it is bad football but I read mock drafts and form an opinion lol. My point is that we know nothing. Still, I enjoy the draft more than the super bowl inexplicably

I'm retired, don't need a job in football, and its become a loved hobby.

The draft is a crapshoot, but the study of the game extends far beyond a single annual event.

Back
Top Bottom