membership dues? has anyone else ever had a problem | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

membership dues? has anyone else ever had a problem

Crump

Tua Titleist
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Screenshot_2015-07-16-10-44-56.PNG

every year after my VIP payment goes thru i get booted from vip and have to contact admin. they reinstate it for a year then the next year its the same thing. its been going on for a long time. i know many of the people that visit the main forum are also vip members. am i the only one that experiences this. i only put this in a forum post cause i cant send this as a direct message. i love this site and i love you guys but am i the ONLY one with this dumb luck of paying every year just to get booted?

its not a payment through my phone, it was paid thru paypal. i cant send pics to admin over pm of the transaction so i just posted it on the forum. i screen shotted my BofA transaction from my cell phone so i could upload to computer then to website. just aggravated it took less than 2 minutes to get my post moved to another forum that never gets looked at and a month and a half later the issue still isnt worried about. but i guess this post will get faded into oblivion even though im sure june 2nd next year ill get hit up again without receiving VIP access

Back
Top Bottom