Merged @: 10 Or 15% Chance Miami Signs Arrington/Jason Cole on Hotlist/Cole Credible? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged @: 10 Or 15% Chance Miami Signs Arrington/Jason Cole on Hotlist/Cole Credible?

Quick someone tell them to use johnny cochran's Wookie defence....Reference Chefs trial on South park if necessary

7917038_c7c8472b35-1.jpg

Spray Mucus said:
per front page of Finheaven.

this to me tells me it'll take a week or two.

they will most likely have to test what he took, and determine his punishment. if any.

Yeah i think that sounds about right. Nice sig by the way that's one of my favorite movies.

Jason Cole is commenting on Ricky situation on 790 now.

CrunchTime said:
Jason Cole is commenting on Ricky situation on 790 now.

Anything positive yet? (Although I don't believe that we will hear anything definitive until a few more weeks.)

a week or two is my guess (before the draft). personally i think he's going to get off. as far as the amphetamine thing goes, there are tons of legal and illegal substances that have amphetamines in them. i'm very curious as to the exact chemical that triggered the positive test.

westernnyphinfa said:
with the culpepper press conference happening today, the same day as Ricky's appeal, im guessing that were going to get bad news on Ricky. Nice media move on the dolphins part to shift the focus.

cmon man are u kidding?????? this aint PR move.....Ricky will be fine.....only coincidence.....and I kinda like it being that its been quiet in the Fins front for some time

Motion said:

Its over now.
The Hearing was moved to an undisclosed location.We wont know anything for a couple of weeks.He doesnt think its likely that Ricky will get off scott free because of the precedent it sets.

Dolphins should be planning to get a replacement though FA or the draft.

He doesnt think Ricky will retire even if he is supended for a year because of his financial obligations.

westernnyphinfa said:
with the culpepper press conference happening today, the same day as Ricky's appeal, im guessing that were going to get bad news on Ricky. Nice media move on the dolphins part to shift the focus.

.... conspiracy theory?

It sucks that Ricky failed a fourth test and I wish it hadn't happened...but since it did happen, I think it came at a good time.....the final decision will be on Tagliabue and with him getting ready to retire hopefully he will rule in favor of Ricky...Tags is on his way out, he might not really be focused that much on it and just allow Ricky to play.....well at least that is what I am hoping...

CrunchTime said:
Its over now.
The Hearing was moved to an undisclosed location.We wont know anything for a couple of weeks.He doesnt think its likely that Ricky will get off scott free because of the precedent it sets.

Dolphins should be planning to get a replacement though FA or the draft.

He doesnt think Ricky will retire even if he is supended for a year because of his financial obligations.

I dont like the sound of that at all.

Hopefully Ricky can explain whatever it is that he has been consuming and it will not be something on the banned list. It doesn't sound like Ricky is using drugs again if you believe his mom and Saban. Hopefully they will have a decision soon and no later than the draft which is less than three weeks away.

Back
Top Bottom