Merged 15x: Big Ben Hurt in motorcycle accident. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 15x: Big Ben Hurt in motorcycle accident.

I'm going to go to Pittsburgh, order a Rothlisberger sandwich and throw it against the window. Well done, Ben.

At this point I have absolutely no care whatsoever if he starts that opener against us.

All I hope is he makes a full recovery and it doesn't affect his life long-term.

List of injuries as reported at pittsburg live

Broken jaw, several teeth lost, 9 inch laceration in the back of his head. Plastic surgeon being called in. Doesn't sound career threatening.

Roethlisberger injured in bike accident!

Steelers | Roethlisberger in serious but stable condition
Mon, 12 Jun 2006 10:37:33 -0700
Updating previous reports, ESPNews reports <A href="http://www.kffl.com/team/30/nfl">Pittsburgh Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger (head) is in serious but stable condition in an operating room.

Steelers | Too early to tell how severe for Roethlisberger's injury
Mon, 12 Jun 2006 09:35:11 -0700
Updating a previous report, <A href="http://www.kffl.com/link/125">John Clayton, of ESPN.com, reports Pittsburgh Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger (head) suffered a gash on his forehead during a motorcycle accident Monday, June 12. It is still too early to tell how severe his injury is, but the team is seriously concerned about his condition. Early indications are his injuries are not life-threatening.

hot_sign-1.jpg
Steelers | Roethlisberger injured in motorcycle accident
Mon, 12 Jun 2006 09:11:04 -0700
KDKA.com reports <A href="http://www.kffl.com/team/30/nfl">Pittsburgh Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger (head) has been injured in a motorcycle accident around 11:30 am Monday, June 12. The team has confirmed Roethlisberger was injured. He was not wearing a helmet when he flew over the handlebars and hit his head on the windshield of a car, according to an eyewitness. The witness added Roethlisberger seemed groggy and was bleeding from his head, but was able to say his first name. He has been taken to Mercy Hospital, but officials are not commenting on his condition.

Too many guys think they are invincable, especially when they are young...maybe Ben will wear a helmet now...or just stop riding altogether.
:shakeno:

Is it wrong to laugh at him....didnt the same damn thing happen to Kellen Winslow Jr. (Not the same injury but same damn way) dont these guys know to keep safe...damn man

Stay off the motor bikes....damn or at least wear a helmet

That said I hope he recovers

It's official, Miami is 1-0.

Yea, I'm sorry but he's dumb. You can't expect to NEVER get into some type of accident while riding a motorcycle. And with as much riding on his health, he should just know better. If Lance wears a helmet on a 10 speed, Ben should wear one on a motorcycle, just logic. I hope he's OK, and either never rides a bike again or is not too proud to wear a helmet.

This does come into play for the season opener however.

I said this in another thread...

Is it wrong to laugh? Didnt Kellen Winslow Jr. get hurt riding a bike? Guys STAY OFF THE MOTOR BIKES your career is more important.....

The reason we keep posting on this thread

Is cause we want to talk about it, but also because new details keep emerging and being confirmed all the time. Press conference is in 5 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom