Merged 2X: Mods stop being ridiculous... and relax... and wow | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 2X: Mods stop being ridiculous... and relax... and wow

jesuscakes

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
It's freaking ridiculous how some kid can come in and attack my post then when I attack back I get in trouble. Forget it I am out of here and not coming back.

jesuscakes said:
It's freaking ridiculous how some kid can come in and attack my post then when I attack back I get in trouble. Forget it I am out of here and not coming back.
i don't see where he was attacking you, i think you read his post wrong...nor did he call you moronic or tell you to commit suicide

also, if you don't want other people's opinions, don't post asking for them

leave or stay, just man-up and realize that you were in the wrong and get over it

jesuscakes said:

:sosad:

We'll miss you...

clear.gif

okay, i talked to the mods and made them pinky swear to stop being ridiculous...so, it's cool, you can post again.

jesuscakes said:

Us mods have a lot of growing up to do, I'll tell you that. Ridiculous. Completely ridiculous. Can you believe these characters? Way out of line. Way out of line. Have a good mind to go to the administrator about this. You know what hurts the most is the... the lack of respect. You know? That's what hurts the most. Except for the... Except for the butt thing. That hurts the most. But the lack of respect hurts the second most.

Should the Mods stop being Ridiculous?

I think we should take this to the people on the boards to decide this question once and for all...

d-day said:
You know what hurts the most is the... the lack of respect. You know? That's what hurts the most. Except for the... Except for the butt thing. That hurts the most. But the lack of respect hurts the second most.
:lol:

I hate it when they dont spit on it and warm it up first. Complete disrespect and lack of class.

Back
Top Bottom