MERGED 2x: Should the "Culture Change" include new uniforms? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 2x: Should the "Culture Change" include new uniforms?

Should the Dolphins Modify The Uniforms

• YES

Votes: 252 62.4%
  • NO

Votes: 152 37.6%

• Total voters

Dorfdad

Tickle Me I Dare You!
Reaction score
Reading the Palmbeach Post Article about what Tony Sparono brings to the Dolphins, about how we are going to wipe the slate, start over, and rebuild from the ashes this once proud franchise via a "Culture" change in mentality, work ethic, and preparedness.

If we are going to do that, should we change the logo, or modify the uniform colors to reflect this new attitude in Miami?

Imnot asking for an entirely new look, maybe a little more attitude in the logo and a little change in the color scheme or something i feel is needed.

new Era, New management, new direction, new attitude, new players, and new uniforms?

Agreed even buffalo changed their unis a couple of years ago.....weve had the same type jerseys for like 20 years.

I like the finheaven logo, that dolphin looks fierce.......we need something with intimidation now that we got the Tuna and Sparano

Reading the Palmbeach Post Article about what Tony Sparono brings to the Dolphins, about how we are going to wipe the slate, start over, and rebuild from the ashes this once proud franchise via a "Culture" change in mentality, work ethic, and preparedness.

If we are going to do that, should we change the logo, or modify the uniform colors to reflect this new attitude in Miami?

Imnot asking for an entirely new look, maybe a little more attitude in the logo and a little change in the color scheme or something i feel is needed.

new Era, New management, new direction, new attitude, new players, and new uniforms?

Im torn on this... If its cool, and mean looking, im all for it... I dont know who, but someone on here created a thread with a new uniform that he created himself, that looked really cool. I think it had a deep grey wth little orange and blue... They should let the fans vote via the website if they decide to change it

YES, and they should have a star instead of a Dolphin

not really, I think we should stick to what we have. I hate when teams change their logos they always look worse and imho take away from the history of the club.

I would support a minor change in the logo, and perhaps the uniforms too. I would just like to see some variety. We always wear all white or white pants aqua top. I want to see an all aqua combo and perhaps the orange jerseys.

YES, and they should have a star instead of a Dolphin

not really, I think we should stick to what we have. I hate when teams change their logos they always look worse and imho take away from the history of the club.

Get used to it.
There are some on here that would have us change the entire identity of the organization based on their personal preferences. Mascot, colors, everything.
I've seen threads having us black and purple and being the sharks because that would "strike fear into our opponents". :lol:

Then there's the camp that wholeheartedly believes a uni change is the key to turning a team around and head it towards a Super Bowl run.

The Dolphins don't need an identity change, they need good drafts and good coaching.

Shandon Melvin who designed the new Charger logo and uniforms is working on a new design for the Dolphins.

The subject of the report is NFL Creative Director Shandon Melvin, who grew up in the area and designed this year’s Super Bowl logo. At one point Melvin’s father, all proud and probably saying things he shouldn’t be discussing, says, “Right now he’s working on a new logo for the Dolphins and the Chargers.†Then the reporter adds, “Now, the inside word is that [Melvin] is working on a design update of the iconic NFL logo itself.†Then they cut to an audio clip of Melvin, who confirms the league logo revision: “We’re looking to update our brand just a little bit and to, I would say, refine it.â€

As for the Chargers and Dolphins logos, this is the first I’ve heard of any design revisions for those teams. Maybe Melvin’s finally going to incorporate that long-overdue infinite regression into the Miami logo (a dolphin wearing a helmet with a dolphin wearing a helmet with a dolphin, etc.).

http://www.uniwatchblog.com/2007/02/02/logo-au-go-go-2/

Back
Top Bottom