MERGED 2x: Should the "Culture Change" include new uniforms? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 2x: Should the "Culture Change" include new uniforms?

Should the Dolphins Modify The Uniforms

• YES

Votes: 252 62.4%
  • NO

Votes: 152 37.6%

• Total voters
If you asked Bill if he is changing the jerseys he would probably smack you right in the face.
That has got to be the last thing on the long list of importance with this team.

217pxNational_Football_Leaguesvg-1.png

OLD

clear.gif

NEW

I like the new one.

Honestly, how in the hell is a new uniform supposed to make anyone forget that we were 1-15 last year?:shakeno:

Honestly, why do you think BP continues to do it? When you see our old logo you immediately think the 70s. Look at the current logo you think JJ-Wanny-saban and recently Cam. Why did the Bucs owners say the world will never see those horrific creamsicle unis again? It's not about fashion, it's about identity.

The only change I would support would be a throwback. I think most of the "new" uniforms look terrible-Buffalo, Tenn. etc look like arena football league uniforms. In this day and age of must change everything, isn't it okay to leave SOMETHING alone, and classic?

Should we go back and change the incredible lines of a 57 chevy, or a 69 camaro? To me those cars look 10 times better than all the cars that I cannot even tell apart today.

I would have to see the change before I support it. I do NOT want any grey in our uni's, and throwbacks would be the best!

I know I'm in the minority here but I love white helmets. I would leave our logo alone but would modify the uni's. On one hand I love the throwback look(with our current logo) and on the other hand I really like the updated Cardinals' uni style.
im with you on white helmets, the chargers uni looks so much better with the white helmet than it would with a blue one

Reading the Palmbeach Post Article about what Tony Sparono brings to the Dolphins, about how we are going to wipe the slate, start over, and rebuild from the ashes this once proud franchise via a "Culture" change in mentality, work ethic, and preparedness.

If we are going to do that, should we change the logo, or modify the uniform colors to reflect this new attitude in Miami?

Imnot asking for an entirely new look, maybe a little more attitude in the logo and a little change in the color scheme or something i feel is needed.

new Era, New management, new direction, new attitude, new players, and new uniforms?

I voted no. I would reconsider only to revert back to the original unis.

I tried this before , but it didn't post, so here goes.
I say no. Our unis are classic. Some of the newer ones are so gaudy and busy looking. I love the aqua or orange with the white pants. Didn't we used to wear the white at home and aqua at away games? Our guys have always looked classy and unique. A uni won't make or break a team, but I think they should leave ours alone. Plus, I imagine you all have a lot invested in gear. I do and I could in no way replace it all. So can't we just leave it alone and be the Dolphins. If, there's any changes, I hope their very minor and don't mess with our tradition.......

I tried this before , but it didn't post, so here goes.
I say no. Our unis are classic. Some of the newer ones are so gaudy and busy looking. I love the aqua or orange with the white pants. Didn't we used to wear the white at home and aqua at away games? Our guys have always looked classy and unique. A uni won't make or break a team, but I think they should leave ours alone. Plus, I imagine you all have a lot invested in gear. I do and I could in no way replace it all. So can't we just leave it alone and be the Dolphins. If, there's any changes, I hope their very minor and don't mess with our tradition.......

I don't think so. In the NFL all but three teams wear their colored jersey at home. This is why everyone says "road white," when referring to the white jerseys of a team.

The Dolphins are one of the teams that choose to wear white at home. That along with being forced to wear white on the road is why we never see much of anything else.

I'd like to see something that harkens back to our tradition, without being completely retread at the same time. I could appreciate a redesign that incorporates both our current uniform and old one as well.

I like the old Claussen pickle looking dolphin better than the current Walt Disney looking one.

I think the biggest reason teams change uniforms is to make money. There is a lot of "gear to replace" as one poster mentioned. The Rams, for instance, changed their uni's immediately following their Super Bowl win. It was a marketing decision aimed at riding the wave of popularity that ensued. From a business standpoint it's a good move, however it turns off a good percentage of the fan-base. (I live outside of St. Louis) It's exploitive.

Back
Top Bottom