MERGED 2x: Should the "Culture Change" include new uniforms? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 2x: Should the "Culture Change" include new uniforms?

Should the Dolphins Modify The Uniforms

• YES

Votes: 252 62.4%
  • NO

Votes: 152 37.6%

• Total voters
Heres a concept someone made over at sportslogos.net

dolphins-1.gif

And for the people who come up with the terrible idea of changing colors this is the atrocities we could have

phinsjerseysaj0-1.jpg

the top ones are good, the bottom ones are disgusting

Possible New Logo (from an old article)

Since we are talking about new logo/uniforms, I uncovered this old newspaper article awhile back talking about a new logo. I believe it was previously mention on the message board awhile back. Well anyway, I think it is something we should considered. Also go to a Navy Uniform (like the ones in the store) would not be bad. 4 game jerseys (White, Aqua, Orange, Navy) would be great for me, it gives me a reason to buy more.

Attachments

• Miami Dolphins New Logo 1.jpg
    Miami Dolphins New Logo 1.jpg
    713.4 KB · Views: 74
The ones on top are nice. They look like the Miami Hurricanes uni's. However, they don't say Miami Dolphins to me. Where's the Aqua, and orange. Too many teams where a similar color to that.

i swear this year i was watching the buffalo game and in the middle of the snowstorm i looked at our all white uni's on the field and said to myself, not only are we a weakminded soft team but our uniform fits the script.The navy blue stuff you can buy is tight as heck, i'am all for that change.

dolphins-1.gif

And for the people who come up with the terrible idea of changing colors this is the atrocities we could have

phinsjerseysaj0-1.jpg

I couldn't find how to alter the colors on the site. I think black jersey's with the aqua/orange/white could look pretty cool for away games.

dolphins-1.gif

i love those, i would love to see how it would look as a jersey!

For the love of God, can we please have 24 hours on the new board before someone launches a "change the uniform" thread?
:blowup:

The ones on top are nice. They look like the Miami Hurricanes uni's. However, they don't say Miami Dolphins to me. Where's the Aqua, and orange. Too many teams where a similar color to that.

:lol:
That's exactly what I thought ... and on the heels of that ... yuk!:wink:
:lol:

Back
Top Bottom