MERGED 2x: Should the "Culture Change" include new uniforms? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 2x: Should the "Culture Change" include new uniforms?

Should the Dolphins Modify The Uniforms

• YES

Votes: 252 62.4%
  • NO

Votes: 152 37.6%

• Total voters
Here's a comparison between the present and future. As for the Chargers change, that was implemented this season. I personally think the Fins will go for a tasteful modernization of the logo and uni.

I wouldn't mind a change.

Jimmy Johnson made a slight change, to make flipper less 'friendly' looking remember?

I think a change would be good, it depends on what they come up with....

I say yes. I lot of people are stuck in some nostalgic ways that mean bringing back old stuff, or staying the same. But c'mon, lets move foward. Lets set our own trends. Lets make our own history.

I'm fine with the current ones. Change our alternate from orange to the throwbacks would be perfect.

Parcells did this when he was with the Jets. He brought back the 68 logo style..

If he does want this, expect these style uniforms:

clear.gif

Parcells did this when he was with the Jets. He brought back the 68 logo style..

clear.gif

to tell you all the truth, I kinda like the new logo scattered around for Dolphins Stadium... hmmm

clear.gif

However for the most part, I don't support a drastic uniform change, maybe a slight update or just go back in time. I especially don't support changes in the color department (going dark blue/black/etc.); our current color schemes are just fine.

clear.gif
Gosh! Real ball players who wore aqua, orange & white, had a perfect season, didn't whine, cry or make excuses about anything. What a shame there's not more like them today.

i remember reading last year, that they were gonna mess with the font of the numbers because it was difficult to tell the difference between the 8s and 9s.

I think going back to the jerseys we wore in the 70's would be great. I also like the Alabama/Chargers helmets with the numbers on the side. If we could have a white helmet with teal numbers and the orange stripe going down the side with the throwback jerseys that'd be ****ing sick.

i wouldnt mind getting a slight change in the uniforms as long as they still look good i really like the teal ones that the dolphins have and never wear

Wow - great picture of Csonka and Kiick! I almost forgot what players looked like before steroids. I think those old uniforms look great. I would keep as much tradition as possable. I'm not looking like this is some ajor new thing going on, we're quite simply getting back to where we were- the winninest team in professional sports.
I would really like to call our mascot "Robby" in honor of Papa Joe. That "T.D." is meaningless...

Glad to be back here after the Celkin thing! This is my first post back here.

After going back a few pages I really like the uniforms that we had in the 70's. Someone also showed us a picture of a new logo a page or two back. I like it but if we go with the 70's retro look I would want us to have the old logo back just a little more modern.

Dear lord no. Unless it's a change to make the uniforms more retro, then why the hell would we ever change our uniforms? With the neverending changes to the rest of the league, our uniforms are one of the most attractive and recognizable uniforms out there.
Exactly! This uniform is classic and needs no changing. I agree, it's either back to the retro 70's/80's or no change.

Back
Top Bottom