MERGED 3X:Cowboys release Allen\Go after\Larry Allen released by 'Boys yesterday.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 3X:Cowboys release Allen\Go after\Larry Allen released by 'Boys yesterday....

bring him in so i can get 2 jersey with my last name on them :sidelol: :sidelol:

Someone To Look At Did U See Him At The Pro Bowl Hes The Strongest Man In The League 225 Or Whatever It Was 45 Times And He Knows How To Play Guard Saban Forget Ashworth Or Whoever Else Dis Is Our Guy

we need to get him to a muti year deal to save maney causefirst doubt hell take a one year deal and second he a probowler best guard in the leagua and give us atleast 3 years

They Was Sayin If We Had Ashworth We Would Be Considered One Of The Best Lines Imagine What They Would Say If We Had Allen

Finsletmedown said:
Allen is 34

And? He's still one of the better guards in the league. Most importantly he has his strength. By the way yes I realize that you were saying how old he is nothing more just stating my opinion overall.

he a great possibility for a few reasons...1 he is still a stud..2 he could help us now by being a beast..and also teaching our younger lineman how to get it done when he lines up he doesn't need help he can anybody on his own...he still is not a dinosaur at 34 good 2 year deal with club option for a third

Back
Top Bottom