Merged 3x: Troy Williamson (Update) | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 3x: Troy Williamson (Update)

He has speed. but nothing else 240 yards last year...

Big deal Mike Furrey had less yards than that in three years combined and broke out and had over a 1000 yards in year 4. Not saying that will happen, but Minnesota has been a mess at Qb for the last two years. Its not like we will pay him big money and he is worth taking a chance on.

Heck, we should trade for Mike Williams as well...

Trading and picking up a guy at minimum are quite differant. If Mike Williams was cut right now I would bring him in for a workout and see if he had anything. Its not like we got so many studs at receiver.

Trading and picking up a guy at minimum are quite differant. If Mike Williams was cut right now I would bring him in for a workout and see if he had anything. Its not like we got so many studs at receiver.

To see what? I don't need to bring him in to reiterate he sucks

He was a top 10 pick and he's now with his 3rd team in the NFL, that speaks volumes

To see what? I don't need to bring him in to reiterate he sucks

He was a top 10 pick and he's now with his 3rd team in the NFL, that speaks volumes

Wes Welker is with his third team in the NFL and seems to be doing quite fine. Of course Williams has been a bust and the odds are he will never amount to much but he is from florida and in college showed he was a very good player. Williams has only been cut once and would cost nothing to see if maybe he can come to a workout in shape and show he has value.

Williamson is Trash. I assume people saw that wide open drop td pass against the broncos! LOL

I remember Williamson in the draft, per Mel Kiper first round speed very questionable hands.

Breaking News!

This is some old news as far as Hall goes but New For Williamson.

"INDIANAPOLIS --
The Dolphins have been in talks with agents for two former first-round picks, Minnesota wide receiver Troy Williamson and Atlanta cornerback DeAngelo Hall, given permission by their current teams to seek trading partners.

Although Hall is held in much higher esteem as a player and Atlanta has the No. 3 overall pick in this year's draft, it's Williamson who is more likely to wind up with the Dolphins.

David Canter, Williamson's agent, said Friday night that he had spoken with the Dolphins earlier in the day, but they hadn't talked about a trade or terms. Canter also said the Dolphins were one of the teams for which Williamson, who has a home in Miramar, would like to play."

[mod]Please provide the source when posting an article, and do not post the entire article.

Source [/mod]

Not for our needs. We need someone who is reliable and can actually catch we have enough drops with Hagan.

I wonder if we could trade the 1st pick for Atlanta's 3rd pick and D.Hall?

Why would they do that when the Giants have offered them the 31st for Hall and they than have the 3rd and 31st pick. (Plus they told the Giants they want the 31st and another pick)

i knew about the williamson one bout didnt hear about hall...i want the dolphins to get hall so bad but williamson is not good i live in mn and my best friend is a big vikings fan and he just suck so much

It's hard to guess what kind of interest the team had, they could very well just be having a look to see what the team is asking with no real interest.

I think it's kind of funny that Parcells and Co. like Ted Ginn so much that they're interested in getting his maligned clone.

I didnt think the dolphins would be Intresed in hall but i knew they were Interested in Williamson i wouldnt trade anything for Williamson but if he is cut then i would take him

Back
Top Bottom