Merged 4x: Breaking News: Tony Dungy's Son Found Dead | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 4x: Breaking News: Tony Dungy's Son Found Dead

Truly sad. Tony is such a stand up guy, this must just tear him to pieces.. I doubt he coaches again this season.

Sad news indeed. I wonder why someone like that, who's family obviously has money and some fame felt the need to take his own life. I could understand if he was poor and desperate but I wonder what he had to be depressed about. Either way, condolences to the Dungy family.

i vote that this stays on this forum too, this news affects the ENTIRE nfl and i'm sure nick and our fins are praying for the dungy family. that poor man just lost his perfect season and now he just lost his son. i feel terrible just thinking about it.

Jnaledu3 said:
Wow. It just doesnt make sense.

What was he a student a USF? Ive been to Lutz, its a nice area. I just cant understand it.
What part of Lutz did u go to? Other then Avila, Lutz is garbage but Dungy's son did live in Avila. I've seen his house before, his neighbor is the former owner of the Devil Rays, Vince Naimoli.

That being said, this is a horrible tragedy. I guess the assumption by the cops right now is that it was a suicide, that's so sad.

That's horrible news.

Hopefully, the media will have the good grace not to go digging into this and just leave the family alone. But, I'm not holding my breath.

:shakeno:

Very sad news. My prayers go out to the Dungy family and I hope they can recover well.

vanquenton said:
Sad news indeed. I wonder why someone like that, who's family obviously has money and some fame felt the need to take his own life. I could understand if he was poor and desperate but I wonder what he had to be depressed about. Either way, condolences to the Dungy family.
money and fame isnt everything just cause u have money dosent mean that life is perfect

My Prayers go out to him. RIP...died too young.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the entire Dungy family. Anyone here in Tampa can remember James walking on the sidelines with his dad during games holding the headset chords... I have two sons myself, I can't imagine what I would do if I lost one. I just came back from Orlando yesterday where I was at the funeral of a childhood and high school friend who passed away from breast cancer and now waking up to this. Life sure has a way of bringing us all back to reality doesn't it? God Bless Tony and his entire family during this horribly tragic time.:cry: :(

Back
Top Bottom