Merged 4x: Breaking News: Tony Dungy's Son Found Dead | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 4x: Breaking News: Tony Dungy's Son Found Dead

thanks for the link.

that's terrible news.

Merry christmas to dolFans every where hopefully this will bring us closer with our own families.

this is sad!!! tony is a good good man!!

Such a horrible thing...prayers go out to the Dungy family.

Sad News indeed. No need for the questions about why he would do it. It doesnt matter who you are, how much money you have, or what type of background you come from, depression can hit anyone and it's a shame. I think we should be posting our condelenses, not questioning why it happened. And also theres no need to post "im still not rooting for the colts now." No one expects you too, theres a difference between football and real life like this.

That's terrible. My condolances to him and his family

ahhh man this is real sad. hopefully this wasnt a murder.

now ill truely be rooting for the Colts to win it all this year now.

i always rooted for Tampa as my 2nd team until they fired Dungy. He is such a great guy.

Very sad indeed! Just read the news! Heart breaking indeed

He lived at Campus Lodge on Livingston.

Everyone Loved The Dungy Family Just Really Nice People I Guess It's True Bad Things Happen To Good People. Im So Sad Now That I Have A Son I Could Not Even Imagine Loosing Him Im So Heart Broken Just A Really Nice Family And Just A Few Days Before X-mas God Bless The Dungy Family.

It was caused by either a drug addiction, depression or a combination of the two. Both take an extremely strong grip on one's life. Very sad, happens all too often.

Heart goes out to the dungy's this Xmas.

Back
Top Bottom