Merged 4x: Who is the player we Traded for Boston?/Player To Be Named Later/My bet | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 4x: Who is the player we Traded for Boston?/Player To Be Named Later/My bet

how could they get a williams boy and rivers? who has 2 picks in the top 20 that i didnt know about

It has to be either:
1. J Fletcher
2. D Thompson
3. JR Tolver
4. S Simmons or
5. K Newson

When I first read it the first thing that went through my mind was "Chambers." I am glad that it is not a high profile player.

you guys are forgettin bout snoop, if hes back to form thompson is just extra baggage

Originally posted by Catch34
I could see it being Fiedler because speilman might want to get rid of him so that Wannstedt couldnt start Fiedler and challange his trade to get Feeley.

OK......but I'm pretty sure that the Chargers are going to have to WANT the player we send......we can't just throw them anything we feel like. They already have a 26 year old Jay Fiedler named Drew Brees ;)

Tolver makes alot of sense being from SD (SDSU). I'd rather lose one of the other WRs personally.

What is with the Jay bashing?

I almost understand it if you really think Dave is just going to start Jay blindly. Once again, I have to suggest that you put any anger about that sort of thing happening squarely on Dave's shoulders. Unless you can show us that Jay has dirt on Dave that he is using for extortion purposes, I can't blame Jay for it at all.

I think many of you remember that I'm really fond of Jay. Even I think it's probably over for him as a starter. He has backup-level talent, and he will do an excellent job in that role starting this year. I certainly want a guy like him in that role instead of a Ray Lucas or Brian Griese. If AJ gets hurt and Jay needs to step in, he will be capable of giving us 3 quarters or 2 games worth of decent play to get us over the rough patch. Feel what you want about his record as a starter, but don't hate Jay because he is our backup.

Its not jay Fiedler. SD has the #1 pick. who do you think they will be drafting? duh.

It's not going to be anyone good. Derrius Thompson, Billy Yates, Otis Grigsby, Jamar Fletcher, someone like that.

Back
Top Bottom