MERGED 5x:Eddie Moore Placed On IR/gotta feel for moore/ Shaw Signed Again | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 5x:Eddie Moore Placed On IR/gotta feel for moore/ Shaw Signed Again

and everybody was hyping up the Terror Squad for this year (atleast Pope is decent on ST, and made plays last year)

If we picked him where he was projected to go I wouldn't care, but we picked him 3 rounds too early in front of guys who played positions we needed help at. :yell: :fire: :yell: :fire:

Dolfan984 said:
Damnit Eddie, why did I ever have any hope for you?

You liked his barfighting skills?

No... wait... nevermind.

On draft day, I was hoping we would have drafted Kelley Washington but even that pick would look like a bust since the guy really hasn't done much (although he's done more than Moore lol). Looks like Boldin would have been the right pick but that's water under the bridge now. No need to be living in the past.

phinphanphrommi said:
You liked his barfighting skills?

No... wait... nevermind.

I thought he'd be another Morlon Greenwood with bigger plays =/

He better get himself outta football like Konrad did or he's just gunna end up crippled.

When did David Boston because questionable? Did he reaggravate his knee after the 54 catch Sunday? I honestly did not se him in another play, the whole game afterwards...

Oddly enough, I had just about the exact same reaction that Phunwin did.

Eddie "F'in" Moore?!

my reaction wasn't that bad, but I was questioning why we drafted an LB when we A)just signed Seau B)Had Greenwood and C)Had bigger needs.

Back
Top Bottom