MERGED 5x:Eddie Moore Placed On IR/gotta feel for moore/ Shaw Signed Again | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 5x:Eddie Moore Placed On IR/gotta feel for moore/ Shaw Signed Again

Ace88 said:
The injury report also came out aswell.

Looks like Madison and Seau practiced. I'm hoping they can play.

gotta feel for eddie moore...

this is one of wannys draft choices that shouldnt have been critisized, this guy can play..whenevr hes been healthy hes been pretty solid for us...he just cant stay on the field...u got afeel for the guy.

jac3477 said:
this is one of wannys draft choices that shouldnt have been critisized, this guy can play..whenevr hes been healthy hes been pretty solid for us...he just cant stay on the field...u got afeel for the guy.
Not at all, look at all the free checks he took home!:fire:

jac3477 said:

I don't have to feel for the guy.

Playing football means PLAYING the game....Eddie could'nt...just another wasted draft pick.

Nice job Wanny....

Not criticized? It was a horrible pick. LB was not a position of need and Moore definitely wasn't the BPA at the time.

Some people are just really bitter. It is not like the guy wanted to get hurt.

I feel bad for Moore. He never should have been picked in the 2nd round, but it is not his fault Wanny picked him there.

wasted pay checks? the guy got injred, what do u want him to do about it..the point is when he played he was great..how can u say he took home free checks, hes probably gona have trouble ever playing again, u wana talk about free checks, how about giving aj feeley the contract they gave him, how about signing gus frerrote, those are free checks being given away, moore played well when he could...hes just one of those players that couldnt stay on the field. sure, he may not have been the best lb available, but who did we have at lb when we drafted him? other then zt we didnt look that great... what im trying to say is even saban has made questionable calls when it comes to signing players, eddie is one guy that wanny shouldnt be bashed for, sure, he took a risk...and it looked like it coulda payed off if eddie woulda just stayed on the field more.

Fin Fan in Cali said:
His new job will go something like this, paper or plastic ma'am?

I just hope that grocery store has a good health plan. And he better hope they don't say paper. A paper cut would require a tourniquet with this guy.

Gonzo said:
I just hope that grocery store has a good health plan. And he better hope they don't say paper. A paper cut would require a tourniquet with this guy.
Hopefully they have a medical clinic in the same business plaza!:rofl3:

jac3477 said:
eddie is one guy that wanny shouldnt be bashed for

Wrong. Wanny deserves every bashing for drafting Moore.

Back
Top Bottom