Merged 5x: Power Rankings rise?/Phins 23rd on ESPN's Power Rankings | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 5x: Power Rankings rise?/Phins 23rd on ESPN's Power Rankings

Hmm... The Browns will probably be last. The 49ers and us will move up. Bears will go down. Bucs will move up some. Titans will move down. The Raiders will drop, but how far? Same with the Texans. I think we'll be 26th.

We'll be like 28. This only week one. Give us to week 3 then we break the 20-25 range if we are winnning

considering the Broncos were just out of the top 10... Alot of pundits are going to wait to see if we can duplicate our performace before they give us a respectable ranking.
I say no lower than 26th.. no higher than 20th.

mid twenties -- they will take into account the broncos have never won in miami and miami is the toughest place to win in september for an opposing team

On basis of yesterday's performance alone, the Jets should be #32. But when you factor pre-season expectations along with that, that spot probably goes to the Titans. I think the Dolphins will probably be toward the bottom of yesterday's winners -- #20, give or take a couple.

DolfanDaveInATX said:
On basis of yesterday's performance alone, the Jets should be #32. But when you factor pre-season expectations along with that, that spot probably goes to the Titans. I think the Dolphins will probably be toward the bottom of yesterday's winners -- #20, give or take a couple.
#30 Titans
#31 Jets
#32 Texans

Well, go to USA today and Click Jeff Sagarin ratings. We are ranked # 8 I believe!

Amars said:
We'll be like 28. This only week one. Give us to week 3 then we break the 20-25 range if we are winnning

If this team is 3-0 at that point, it's a lock that it will be in the top half of the power rankings. 3-0 might even get top 10.

I'm not really that worried about power rankings this week. Let them underestimate the Dolphins again -- it seems the team has no problem remembering how good it can be. That's what really matters.

Personally, I don't care. I hope Saban bans all newspapers and websites or does whatever he has to to keep these players focused. I think that this is the type of stuff that plagued us in year's past. Thomas and Taylor owuld actually ocme out and ocmment on how negative the media has been. They shouldn't be worried about the media.

I hope right now saban is sitting with his staff formulating a gameplan to go up against a ticked off Jets team on the road.

of the bottom 9 in there ranking, 6 teams won!!! Should be some shuffling going on!!

Samphin said:
I hope right now saban is sitting with his staff formulating a gameplan to go up against a ticked off Jets team on the road.

I don't think we have to worry about that. I'm sure he started formulating a plan on his way home. This is one thing we can now count on as Dolphins fans. Call it a "coaching luxury" that we couldn't afford under Wanny.

Back
Top Bottom