Merged 5x: Power Rankings rise?/Phins 23rd on ESPN's Power Rankings | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 5x: Power Rankings rise?/Phins 23rd on ESPN's Power Rankings

We will not have the heat to help us in the fall

Guys,

I am a huge fan in NJ. I am realy excited for our team this year. However, I know that one of the reasons we looked so much better in the 4th qtr. is because of the heat. It has always been to our advantage and that is why we start off with good records in the beginning of the season and then our peformance dwindles in the fall and early winter months. The good thing is the most of our games that we have to play in the North are not that late into the season. However, I still think that we have to wait and see how this team does in November and December. It has always been the litmus test that this team has failed through out the shula years, the johnson years and the years of the previous coach (I just refuse to name this guy, check out any of my other posts).

Go Phins.

*cough* ricky williams will be back *cough*

Phin-o-rama said:
*cough* ricky williams will be back *cough*

And he won't be going anywhere via trade this season according to John Clayton today!!!! Our offense is going to be fun to watch with he and Ronnie in the backfield. Now that we have a QB who can put at least a glimmer of fear into a secondary, it'll be interesting to see what happens when defenses put 7 or 8 in the box to stop the run!

15-18
there will be lots of fluctuation in the rankings........
and we better be higher than the Jets

Power Rankings

Does anyone want to take a guess as to where we'll be in the ESPN power rankings when they come out tomorrow?

17. ESPN tends to overreact in the first few weeks of the season. I think we are going to be a good team, but we still have a lot to prove.

ESPN love us at the moment but the love affair will have worn down by tomorrow. I say we will only move about two spots to around 26/27/28 or in the vicinity of that.

ESPN will definitley hedge their bets and put the Fins in the low 20's. Nobody seems to be talking about how Miami has the most difficult schedule in the NFL. That will certainly be brought up if we win a few more games.

somewhere between 23-27...anything lower or higher than that would be dumb

the USA today rankings are just based on wins and scoring margins. we won and we won big so we are near the top of the list.... that is not a reasonable thing to look at

Back
Top Bottom