Merged 5x: Power Rankings rise?/Phins 23rd on ESPN's Power Rankings | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 5x: Power Rankings rise?/Phins 23rd on ESPN's Power Rankings

this week we end up at 26...after we beat the jets this next week...in a squeeker i mite add...we will be up to right under 20...19

QUOTE ME...the dolphins will beat every afe east team at least once this year!!! If not...I will wear the throwback sissy buffalo jersey to the bills game at home...no b.s.

I just think it's amusing that they have to actually stop and take notes on how GOOD the offense ran and how unstoppable the defense was....THE MOST SURPRISING THING OF THIS GAME IS THAT THE D RANKS LOWER THAN THE OFFENSE...WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME THAT HAPPENED??? 94' MY FRIENDS...

I think us and the Broncos should be switched....would be only fair after the pounding they took from us.

BS, the broncos are still 2 spots on top of us after we convincingly beat them

Fins: 23: Nick Saban said after the Dolphins' opener that the win wasn't about him. Uh, we're not so sure about that Nick.

Broncos: 21: A 34-10 Week 1 loss to the Dolphins couldn't have been part of Mike Shanahan's master plan for the 2005 season.

Texans: 29: When your No. 1 WR catches three passes for 18 yards, your No. 1 RB rushes for 48 yards and your QB only throws for 70 yards, it's going to be a very long day.

Browns: 32: If Trent Dilfer is throwing the ball 43 times in a game, that's usually not a good thing. (thats my favorite :rofl3: )

I know I said we'd be 26, but looking at their rankings now we should be higher. The Rams lost to the 49ers and we dominated the Broncos. But they're both higher?

Not bad....23 is about right. Until after this week. If we beat the Jets in New York...I would think we could be in for a fun season. Even if we lose..as long as we keep it close..7pts or under...I would think we would have proved we are much better than 23.

Its going to be interesting to see what kind of gameplan Saban comes up with for the Jets. I cant wait to see what he does. In past..we always knew week in to week out what we would do. Not anymore..this is soooo much more fun..even if we do lose.

Guys...this is a HUGE game for us. No doubt...we hate the Jets..to go into NJ and beat them would be a mega boost of confidence. To have a division rival down 0-2 and have a loss against us at home..puts us in really..really good shape.

With next week we will go much higher or almost bottom again..If we lose at NJ they'll say "nick saban cannot do miracles, he'll indeed need time bla bla BS.." and drop us to 30 again..and if we win they wont have any option but put us inside the top 12..

BrazForPhins said:
With next week we will go much higher or almost bottom again..If we lose at NJ they'll say "nick saban cannot do miracles, he'll indeed need time bla bla BS.." and drop us to 30 again..and if we win they wont have any option but put us inside the top 12..

That depends HOW we get beat... Thats a BIG IF we get beat!

ESPN is too generous to NFC teams IMO. The Rams are not a good team, neither are the Seahawks. Just because they'll end the year 8-8 or so doesn't mean they're better than some AFC teams with a worse record.

Back
Top Bottom