Merged 6x: Brady questionable vs. Bucs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 6x: Brady questionable vs. Bucs

Slim

VIPeezy
Reaction score
Brady questionable vs. Bucs

!!!!

I doubt he'll be out but it would really help our chances...

haha i was just getting ready to post this!!! GREAT NEWS!!!

Let's just hope he's out for the Jets and Fins games

ffphin said:
I never wish enjury on any player..... So will someone else do it for me :D

I HATE BRADY!!

i will......he is a piece of ****. i cant stand him, espn kiss his a** so much, it makes me sick.

finfan32 said:
i will......he is a piece of ****. i cant stand him, espn kiss his a** so much, it makes me sick.

I know I can't stand watching ESPN anymore!! They think that Brady is a GOD!! He can't do anything wrong:fire: . When he throws a bad pass oh it was because the sun got in his eyes....

finfan32 said:

:yeahthat: :yeahthat: :nesucks: :nesucks: :yeahthat: :yeahthat:

I officially second this endorsement. I dont hope for a season ending injury or anything, more like a careerer...

azfinfanmang said:

I officially second this endorsement. I dont hope for a season ending injury or anything, more like a careerer...

Wow I hope I don't ever pi$$ you off!!!:D

azfinfanmang said:

stamp it. i dont care. i hope hes injured and doesnt play the rest of the season

azfinfanmang said:

how can u say that career r u serious man never wish harm like that to some one because he needs to make a liveing me personally would love to see brady not play the Bucs and jets and be 100% vs us so there can be no excusses about us beating them but not a career ending injury that is just phyco to wish that on someone

azfinfanmang said:

That's just wrong man. :shakeno:

he will play, no doubt. the pats are cheating, they always do. brady is probable with a shoulder injury every week, but of course he has no problem with his shoulder. this week he maybe would be probable for 31 other teams the first time in 2 years, but in patriots-world it means that he has to be downgraded to questionable.

Back
Top Bottom