Merged 6x: Brady questionable vs. Bucs | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 6x: Brady questionable vs. Bucs

I'm not going to wish injury on anyone. But I won't lose any sleep if he gets hurt even more against the Bucs. ;)

Tom Brady's Injury

I'm one of the people that believe we can still make it to the playoffs. The thing that is going to help us is Tom Brady's injury. I'm watching ESPN. On the ticker it says that he has been downgraded from probable to questionable. This can help us when they go against the Bucs next week. I know its a long shot, but for at least this week things can go our way as long as we do our part and beat the Jets.

Tom Brady could beat the Jets throwing from a gurney. Lets hope for the best cause we'll need some excellent luck.

Sirspud said:
Tom Brady could beat the Jets throwing from a gurney. Lets hope for the best cause we'll need some excellent luck.

Tru. My things is, will his injury prevent him from playing. Then again, if he plays in the Bucs game and get hurt after a sack or late hit. Who knows. I'm just tossing out stuff there. I hate to have to rely on someone getting hurt, but damn, I want to go to the playoffs!

he is questionable damn I never thought he would ever get hurt like that.

gator_sensation said:
I'm one of the people that believe we can still make it to the playoffs. The thing that is going to help us is Tom Brady's injury. I'm watching ESPN. On the ticker it says that he has been downgraded from probable to questionable. This can help us when they go against the Bucs next week. I know its a long shot, but for at least this week things can go our way as long as we do our part and beat the Jets.

The other day i predicted an injury to mr brady. my spider senses were and still are tingling. With him injured they are in for a world of hurt. He is there entire offense. Things are looking up.

First of all, we don't win the division automatically if Brady is out. They have to go 0-3 and we have to go 3-0. That said, I don't want him hurt; I want to win the division by actually winning it. How much sweeter would it be if they lost all 3 games when finally healthy and we won all 3 to steal the division. Probably won't happen, but it'd be much better.

With the way the Patriots treat the injury report, Brady's injury could be anything from a hangnail to a broken femur. I'm guessing hangnail.

gator_sensation said:

This could very well turn out to be the most important thread on finheaven this year. without brady we have a chance........playoffs......

josephreese said:
With the way the Patriots treat the injury report, Brady's injury could be anything from a hangnail to a broken femur. I'm guessing hangnail.

Seems like he had to leave the B-lo game right before 1/2 cause of some bruised ribs or something. Might be wrong on the 1/2 time thing, but I remember hearing he had bruised ribs...

I hope that Brady gets the asian bird flu. The guy is a passing menace on the field. But if he is hurt there is always magical Doug Flutie waiting on the bench. That could be trouble. He is infamous for screwing good teams over. But go Fins, were in it to win it.

josephreese said:

exactly. i already posted it, but the thread was moved. brady is probable every week without having an injury. so every other team would have put him on its list as probable, but the patriots of course have to downgrade him to questionable.

Back
Top Bottom