Merged 6x: Brady questionable vs. Bucs | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 6x: Brady questionable vs. Bucs

Someone get me a lead pipe and money for some plane tickets to Boston.

PatsSuck456 said:
Someone get me a lead pipe and money for some plane tickets to Boston.

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

You are supposed to do that at the beginning of the season!

I am against injuring players but Flutie needs his legacy:rofl3:

Brady listed as questionable for the Bucs Game

Don't know if it has been posted. Searched but didn't see anything. Brady is listed as questionalbe for sunday's game against the Bucs. Billicheck maybe sand bagging by putting him on the list but there is no doubt that he got banged up in last weeks game. Even if he starts his play could be off if he is injured. If they don't have brady against the bucs our playoff hopes look a little brighter. Correct me if I am wrong but do we win the division if patsies lose to the bucs and we win out or do we lose with the tie breaker?

idaho said:
Don't know if it has been posted. Searched but didn't see anything. Brady is listed as questionalbe for sunday's game against the Bucs. Billicheck maybe sand bagging by putting him on the list but there is no doubt that he got banged up in last weeks game. Even if he starts his play could be off if he is injured. If they don't have brady against the bucs our playoff hopes look a little brighter. Correct me if I am wrong but do we win the division if patsies lose to the bucs and we win out or do we lose with the tie breaker?

What exactly did you search for? The keyword Brady would have brought this thread up.

byroan said:
What exactly did you search for? The keyword Brady would have brought this thread up.

I went through the new posts page by page and didn't see the post. I guess next time I'll try a little harder. yes I know about the search function. Thought since it was such good news it would have been under the new posts and didn't use the search function. lesson learned.

Tom Brady Questionable

Well I heard on ESPN, Tom Brady is Questionable and is likely not to start against the Bucs...Thats all the more reason for the Fins to beat the Jets this Weekend...sorry if this has been posted already

Brady will play on Saturday I guarantee it. I was watching the Pats-Bills game sunday and it looked to me like his injury was all an act to try and get penalties. One play he drops back in the pocket and his mobility is fine, then he goes to scramble and all the sudden he is limping badly? Most of the time if a guy has a leg injury, you dont see him dancing around on the sidelines like an idiot.

I'd rather Brady be hurt for the Jets game.

Im never one to actually root for someone being injured ... but if Brady could just twinge an ankle in the first half of this game and miss the rest of that game and the Jet game - and then take a beating from us, I'd realy appreciate it!

:dolphins: Love this new smilie

the injury didnt even look THAT bad to me...i have seen Carr and Feeley take worse floggings and jump back up. he playes at least 3 quarters on on saturday no matter what he or BB says

Back
Top Bottom