Merged 6x: INJURY report for Jets game / Zach Questionable/Will Play | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 6x: INJURY report for Jets game / Zach Questionable/Will Play

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
Early Dolphins INJURY report for Jets game

Dolphins | Wooden Might Not Play Against Jets
Tue, 9 Sep 2003 08:06:29 -0700

Updating previous reports, the Palm Beach Post reports Miami Dolphins S Shawn Wooden (hand/hamstring) doesn't know if he can play Sunday, Sept. 14, against the New York Jets because of his hamstring injury.

Dolphins | Dixon Injury Update
Tue, 9 Sep 2003 08:03:51 -0700

Updating previous reports, the Sun-Sentinel reports Miami Dolphins head coach Dave Wannstedt said it was very questionable whether OT Mark Dixon (ankle) will practice Wednesday, Sept. 10.

Dolphins | Fletcher Could Move Up to Nickel Back
Tue, 9 Sep 2003 07:59:15 -0700

The Sun-Sentinel reports Miami Dolphins CB Jamar Fletcher could play as the nickel back Sunday, Sept. 14 against the New York Jets if Sam Madison (ankle) can't play. Terrell Buckley, who is listed as the third cornerback, would start in place of Madison, while pushing up Fletcher to nickel back.

Dolphins | Madison Injury Update
Mon, 8 Sep 2003 10:56:07 -0700

Miami Dolphins head coach Dave Wannstedt said CB Sam Madison (ankle) underwent an MRI, which showed he didn't suffer any ligament tears or breaks. They'll wait and see on his status.

Dolphins | Ogunleye Injures Knee
Sun, 7 Sep 2003 21:15:07 -0700

MiamiDolphins.com reports Miami Dolphins DE Adewale Ogunleye (knee) suffered a left knee irritation during the Sunday, Sept. 7 game against the Houston Texans.

Madison???

Is he going to play Sunday or is he hurt AGAIN. It seems like him and Surtain can never be on the field together anymore. Madison seems to get toasted a lot lately anyway.

I doubt Dixon plays with the VERY QUESTIONABLE remark. I hope he can play thouhg, we need him in there. I hope all of them are ready to go Sunday, If not heal up!

Re: Madison???

Originally posted by Z28&dolfan
Is he going to play Sunday or is he hurt AGAIN. It seems like him and Surtain can never be on the field together anymore. Madison seems to get toasted a lot lately anyway.

last i heard he was going to wear a boot or a brace.

Originally posted by Prime Time
I doubt Dixon plays with the VERY QUESTIONABLE remark. I hope he can play thouhg, we need him in there. I hope all of them are ready to go Sunday, If not heal up!

Amen.

If Smith thought that Houston was tough, then wait untill he gets those Jets DE's lined up across from him... the thought is more than a little frightening.

Gary Walker was a Pro Bowler last season.

Yeah I hope Dixon starts man, Smith couldn't open a hole last week at all. He just couldn't...Ricky tried to turn the corner a few times and wham he got dropped.

Dolphins-Jets Injury Report: Madison Listed As Questionable

Dolphins-Jets Injury Report: Madison Listed As Questionable
Doubtful
T Dixon, Mark - Ankle

Questionable
CB Madison, Sam - Ankle
S Wooden, Shawn - Hamstring & Hand

Probable
DT Chester, Larry - Feet
C/G McKinney, Seth - Finger
WR McKnight, James - Toe
DE Ogunleye, Adewale - Knee
P Royals, Mark - Hamstring
C Ruddy, Tim - Knee
LB Thomas, Zach - Ribs
RB Williams, Ricky - Ankle

Of course, Chad and Griese are out, but no one else on report for NJ

Sam Madison's ankle???

Does anyone know if Madison is good to go this weekend? Today was the day he was going to practice and be evaluated wasn't it? There is nothing on any of the new wires. Does anyone know? I know they called it a bruise but I would say we need him against the Jets.

2 Ex-Dolphins sign/ Dolphins latest UNOFFICIAL injury report

Texans | Seaverns Signed - from www.KFFL.com
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 14:06:44 -0700

The Houston Texans have signed LB Justin Seaverns to the practice squad, according to HoustonTexans.com

Packers | Jackson Signed - from www.KFFL.com
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 14:03:38 -0700

Updating a previous report, the Green Bay Packers have signed free agent WR Chris Jackson to a contract, according to Packers.com. Terms of the deal were undisclosed.

Dolphins | McKinney Probable For Week Two - from www.KFFL.com
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 13:59:31 -0700

MiamiDolphins.com reports Miami Dolphins OG Seth McKinney (finger) is listed as probable for the game against the New York Jets.

Dolphins | McKnight Probable - from www.KFFL.com
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 13:58:57 -0700

MiamiDolphins.com reports Miami Dolphins WR James McKnight (toe) is listed as probable for the game against the New York Jets.

Dolphins | Ogunleye Probable - from www.KFFL.com
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 13:58:13 -0700

MiamiDolphins.com reports Miami Dolphins DE Adewale Ogunleye (knee) is listed as probable for the game against the New York Jets.

Dolphins | Royals Probable - from www.KFFL.com
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 13:57:41 -0700

MiamiDolphins.com reports Miami Dolphins P Mark Royals (hamstring) is listed as probable for the game against the New York Jets.

Dolphins | Ruddy Probable - from www.KFFL.com
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 13:57:07 -0700

MiamiDolphins.com reports Miami Dolphins C Tim Ruddy (knee) is listed as probable for the game against the New York Jets.

Dolphins | Thomas Probable - from www.KFFL.com
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 13:56:37 -0700

MiamiDolphins.com reports Miami Dolphins LB Zach Thomas (ribs) is listed as probable for the game against the New York Jets.

Dolphins | Williams Probable - from www.KFFL.com
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 13:56:06 -0700

MiamiDolphins.com reports Miami Dolphins RB Ricky Williams (ankle) is listed as probable for the game against the New York Jets.

Dolphins | Wooden Questionable - from www.KFFL.com
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 13:55:39 -0700

Updating previous reports, Miami Dolphins S Shawn Wooden (hamstring/hand) is listed as questionable for the game against the New York Jets, according to MiamiDolphins.com.

Dolphins | Madison Questionable - from www.KFFL.com
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 13:55:05 -0700

Updating previous reports, Miami Dolphins CB Sam Madison (ankle) is listed as questionable for the game against the New York Jets, according to MiamiDolphins.com.

Dolphins | Dixon Doubtful - from www.KFFL.com
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 13:54:34 -0700

MiamiDolphins.com reports Miami Dolphins OT Mark Dixon (ankle) is listed as doubtful for the game against the New York Jets.

There's always alot of injuries. Last year Ricky was on the injured list about 5-8 times. Look how many of them are probable. Only 3 serious(for this week's play) injuries..

I'd rather not Sam Madion play.I'd rather the ankle get more time to heel so he can play at a higher level the rest of the year. Last year it was Dixon that couldn't play up to his potential because of his ankle. The year before it was Zach who wasn't the same with the ankle injury. I'd much rather see Madison instead of T-buck. But I don't won't the ankle injury to last all year.

Maybe Royals will punt better with the hamstring injury.

Back
Top Bottom