MERGED 7X:Ireland live press conference/Ireland Tips Hand? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 7X:Ireland live press conference/Ireland Tips Hand?

Ireland is keep things close to the vest and basically saying, "You can ask me these questions AFTER the draft."

I wish I could play poker with some of you guys.

In reality why would we smoke screen about the first pick. No one wants to move in there anyway so we can just sign and take whoever we want.

Then why even bother with a press conference? Stupid. Misinformation. Misdirection. Pointless.

Did Ireland just gave away the First Overall Pick?

Ok guys this might not be anything or might be something. Ireland was asked something regarding the First Overall Pick. His answer was he would take the Best Player Available, and a pilliar for the DOlphins Defense.

After the comment was made by Ireland all the reporters began to laugh, and Ireland reliazed what he just had said. It will be interesting to see if the Transcript it will be posted with the comment. Interesting comments non the less.

Ireland calls Beck "the kid they drafted last year" and said he has thrown close to 4,000 balls with David Lee so far.

calling him a "kid" could mean that FOs not troubled by Beck's age or how old he might be when reaching his peak... and then again, maybe not:foundout:

was there even a point to watching this. I could have gone out and done that without the dolphins even having told me what to say. That is 30min of my life I can never get back

Ok guys this might not be anything or might be something. Ireland was asked something regarding the First Overall Pick. His answer was he would take the Best Player Available, and a pilliar for the DOlphins Defense.

After the comment was made by Ireland all the reporters began to laugh, and Ireland reliazed what he just had said. It will be interesting to see if the Transcript it will be posted with the comment. Interesting comments non the less.

I wouldnt make anything of it... Ireland could even give a name of who we were going to draft and you never know.

Ireland has a bit of that Bill Parcells/Nick Saban "testiness" about him.

Back
Top Bottom