MERGED 7X:Ireland live press conference/Ireland Tips Hand? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 7X:Ireland live press conference/Ireland Tips Hand?

Smoke screen!!!!!! Jared Allen of KC just became available.

Hey it could have been used as a smoke screen, im not saying it wasn't. The way he made it sound and the way things played out while listening to the Conference did not seem like smokescreen. Ask any one who heard and they will tell you the same

Hey it could have been used as a smoke screen, im not saying it wasn't. The way he made it sound and the way things played out while listening to the Conference did not seem like smokescreen. Ask any one who heard and they will tell you the same

Well, who knos then.. you cant really go wrong with any of the top three, unless of course Gholston gets busted for juicing and gets a 4 game vaca

Yea Jared Allen just becam available and one of the teams interested are the Viking who were also interested in JT. Our chances of trading JT have just become smaller, since one of the teams interested was Minnesota. The Bucs are said to be interested as well and there are rumors that Jags are the number one suitor for JT. We will see what happens, but I think JT stays.

Gholston is a beast, I wouldn't be angry for selecting the guy. I just really want us to solidify our Line.

Well I honestly doubt a man as smart as Jeff Ireland would just tip his hand unintentionally unless he was honestly fishing for a trade. No one is going to trade up for J. Long, or Matt Ryan...but...Maybe they will for V. Gholston...or G. Dorsey!

Then why even bother with a press conference? Stupid. Misinformation. Misdirection. Pointless.
I don't want him saying anything at this stage. I'd rather be clueless now and see us draft well. That said, I take everything said by anyone with a pinch of salt.

2 things, Yeah right, he "slipped up" okie dokie.

"the kid" is just the BP way of motivation. Always has, always will be. You break down the person and build them up again. Its called building character. If we draft a QB, which we will, it will be more motivation for "the kid". Then we will have two "kids".

pillar of your defense = Glenn Dorsey, pillars are the BIG BOYS, not outside linebackers.

I live 8 miles from work so I was able to catch a little bit of it at lunch on NFL Network:)

You could drive yourself crazy trying to read that pillar of the defense comment. It was a slip. It was an intentional slip to fool others into thinking defense. It was an intentional slip to make others think it was an intentional slip and fool other teams into thinking offense, huh???

The only thing I can take away from that nonsense conference was getting the player that can help them the most. Or however he worded that. I don't have it recorded or have a transcript. I think Jake Long helps the most but it possibly Ireland thinks Chris Long or Gholston. Could even be Dorsey, I liked Dorsey a lot but they just picked up a couple of DTs and also the injuries are a concern. I still think its Jake Long if they can sign him to a deal:)

Back
Top Bottom