Merged: All Ricky Williams Trade Threads | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: All Ricky Williams Trade Threads

Would you trade Ricky Williams and Ronnie Brown for Willis Mcgahee?

• Yes, I would trade Ricky Williams and Ronnie Brown for Willis Mcgahee.

Votes: 13 5.5%
  • What? Trade Ricky Williams and Ronnie BROWN for Mcgahee? HELL NO!!

Votes: 223 94.5%

• Total voters

dolfan59

Aqua & Orange Forever
Reaction score
From the RUMOR MILL

I originally posted this in the wrong forum, My Bad.

Purely a rumor at this point, but I'm putting it out here. I heard from a buddy of mine in FL that there is discussion of a 3 team trade in the works with Philly/Oakland/us. RUMOR has Ricky to Philly, TO to Oakland and Jerry Porter to us with a 1st or 2nd round pick to boot. As I said, this is a rumor, so let's try not to flame huh.

dolfan59 said:

Purely a rumor at this point, but I'm putting it out here. I heard from a buddy of mine in FL that there is discussion of a 3 team trade in the works with Philly/Oakland/us. RUMOR has Ricky to Philly, TO to Oakland and Jerry Porter to us with a 1st or 2nd round pick to boot. As I said, this is a rumor, so let's try not to flame huh.

Could you imagine MOSS on one side TO on the other with LAMONT JORDAN in the backfield.... Could be a new favorite in the AFC if this happens...

RUMOR has Ricky to Philly
Why dont philadelpha just get every other good player? i mean they allready have T.O, McNabb, Kerse......That would stink

dolfan59 said:

i dont see a 3 team trade happening with 3 NFL teams and 3 star/ former star players.

much less a 2nd round pick for williams.

dolfan59 said:

This rumor is big time BS. I doubt that the Eagles will want any more trouble on their team. The Raiders does not have enough money to get TO and plus, TO or Moss will always be complaining because they wont get the ball. I doubt that we want another WR on this team.

why would philly give up TO for ricky when they could get edge or alexander or henry for like a 2nd round pick?

dolfan59 said:

I would have believed it had there not been any picks involved. You don't usually see three team trades in pro football. If I had a guess I'd say there is not truth to the rumor.

dolfan59 said:

link39wl-1.jpg

You know what tho, IF it was to happen, I would not mind having Chambers/Porter/Booker with McMike lined up with Ronnie in the backfield

As I said, RUMOR only at this point, trust me if there was any kind of link, I would gladly give it. It is just what I heard from a buddy. Take it as a rumor, or for whatever you think its worth.

My Birdz buddy just came down from PA this weekend, and mentioned rumors floating around up there about Ricky going to Philly.....

I laughed it off ofcourse. I wouldn't mind getting a solid WR like Porter out of all of this though. With Brown onboard now, Ricky is and will remain expendable. I can't say I beleive this three team trade has any life though....

PHINZ RULE!!!

Back
Top Bottom