Merged: All Ricky Williams Trade Threads | Page 26 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: All Ricky Williams Trade Threads

Would you trade Ricky Williams and Ronnie Brown for Willis Mcgahee?

• Yes, I would trade Ricky Williams and Ronnie Brown for Willis Mcgahee.

Votes: 13 5.5%
  • What? Trade Ricky Williams and Ronnie BROWN for Mcgahee? HELL NO!!

Votes: 223 94.5%

• Total voters
which RB you would NOT want to play agenst

would you rather see Willis McGahee or R. Brown in an opponent's backfield?

i feel this is a more accurate question, than the one on another thread.

y another thread on this... seriously...

this should be merged with the other two to make one giant 'b!tch-fest'

finsnchips said:
i think this is a better question. and more accuratly shows peoples opinions on the RBs.

finsnchips said:
this is where i get labelled a bills fan or a drug addict, or whatever insults are being banded about today...

but atm, I'd be more worried about coming up against Willis than Ronnie..

You put some pads on and tell me which one you'd rather try and tackle.

WharfRat said:
:huh:

I was agreeing with you when you said:

Especially the "cut it out" part.

;)

i was trying to give you a hard time about the VIP lounge....you know...getting easliy aggitated posters to go on tangents and thus increasing the subscription to the "lounge".....it was a joke....not a funny one...but still a joke.
:)

You can't compare a ROOKIE to anyone who is already in this league... it's silly. Ask this after this season.

zephon said:
i was trying to give you a hard time about the VIP lounge....you know...getting easliy aggitated posters to go on tangents and thus increasing the subscription to the "lounge".....it was a joke....not a funny one...but still a joke.
:)

:nana:

CrunchTime said:
I wouldnt trade Morris for McGahee and thats the truth.

Give me a break. Morris is a back-up on any team in the league. While he has value to a team with his special team abilities, Willis is a top 10 back at worst.

NJFinFury2004 said:
I guess I have underestimated how good Willis Mcgahee is. A Dolphin Fan said he would trade both Ricky Williams and Ronnie Brown for Willis Mcgahee and his 2 reconstructed knees.

I just want to see if everyone thinks Mcgahee is that good, or this is a drug induced statement by the Dolphin Fan.

what ever ricky gave you i want some...

finsnchips said:

this should be merged with the other two to make one giant 'b!tch-fest'
because ch19079 is a Bill's fan. What do you expect?

Er no, ricky is a couple of years removed from being arguably the league's best back while mcgahee is a couple of years removed from being carried off the field with a rather nasty injury, mcgahee looks like he'll be a real quality player but why would you trade a former top 5 pick AND a current top 5 pick for him?

Back
Top Bottom