Merged: All Ricky Williams Trade Threads | Page 27 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: All Ricky Williams Trade Threads

Would you trade Ricky Williams and Ronnie Brown for Willis Mcgahee?

• Yes, I would trade Ricky Williams and Ronnie Brown for Willis Mcgahee.

Votes: 13 5.5%
  • What? Trade Ricky Williams and Ronnie BROWN for Mcgahee? HELL NO!!

Votes: 223 94.5%

• Total voters
Justasportsfan said:
back pedal :rofl3:

Its the same question meat head. How is that a back pedal? You have the never to tell someone to take their prosac when you have over 12k posts alone on this site? I bet when you get off your chair, it makes a velcro sound. Take a walk kid, get the blood going.

NJFinFury2004 said:
Its the same question meat head. How is that a back pedal? You have the never to tell someone to take their prosac when you have over 12k posts alone on this site? I bet when you get off your chair, it makes a velcro sound. Take a walk kid, get the blood going.
I'm not the one starting multiple threads about the bills vs. fins. I'm not the one calling names when he is getting :0wned: you are :lol:

zephon said:
hehehehehe....look at that Finsn'.....that VIP thing just got reversed on you
:lol:

I gave you a hard time from one direction and you got it from another direction from Ricky Brown.....admit it...it's a bit funny....:bugeye:

...boy I just realized....you sure are getting stuck in the middle of things today aren't you? :(

LOL You gave me a hard time for the wrong reason before. And still you were the one who said you were frustrated,:yell: in an earlier thread. I think its funny you mentioned how bad the thread was 1 hour ago and haven't stopped responding to it since. :rofl3:

Justasportsfan said:
I'm not the one starting multiple threads about the bills vs. fins. I'm not the one calling names when he is getting :0wned: you are :lol:

You aren't the one name calling? Once again you are like Cybil and forget what you do. If you go back a few threads, you will see that it was you that started the name calling! And because you lack the mental intellect, you once again are forced to resort to little pictures of people holding up signs. You are taking a worse beating than Reginald Denny from the LA police department.

As I said earlier, you come here for one reason. You are like a Horny Puppy in a room full of legs and I l simply shake you off into the walls. LOL!

W H O R E D!

CrunchTime said:
I wouldnt trade Morris for McGahee and thats the truth.

That's going a little far there crunch.
A Morris for Mcgahee trade would be one of the biggest steals since Philly got a 2nd for AJ Feeley! :lol:

WharfRat said:
Dude... you REALLY have to stop quoting yourself, and attributing it to someone else.

Dude you really need to pay attention to the post. IM asking him a question and he answered it. Actually my 2 posts are getting more hits than anything today, you should be paying me.

NJFinFury2004 said:
Dude you really need to pay attention to the post. IM asking him a question and he answered it. Actually my 2 posts are getting more hits than anything today, you should be paying me.

:rofl3: :rofl3:

NJFinFury2004 said:
You aren't the one name calling? Once again you are like Cybil and forget what you do. If you go back a few threads, you will see that it was you that started the name calling! And because you lack the mental intellect, you once again are forced to resort to little pictures of people holding up signs. You are taking a worse beating than Reginald Denny from the LA police department.

As I said earlier, you come here for one reason. You are like a Horny Puppy in a room full of legs and I l simply shake you off into the walls. LOL!

W H O R E D!
didn't you just call me meat head a few posts ago. That isn't in a different thread. Didn't you just ask another finfan if he was on drugs?

Reread the post I just quoted you on, how many name calls are in there. Seriously, you call me kid and yet you're the one using kindergarten name calling. :crazy:

Take your prozac.

NJFinFury2004 said:

I've read through this whole thread... (embarrased to admit) and I have yet to see where Finsnchips said he'd trade our 2 backs for McGahee even though he's asked you to produce the quote. You look like your just making things up and if so it looks pretty silly on your part.

NJFinFury2004 said:

You need to chill. Period.

finsnchips said:
i'd, seriously, look at what I actually said before you start mis-quoting me!!!

personal attacks in the form of a thread is pretty immature.

In that Bills D VS. Dolphins D thread I heard you said you'd trade Chris Chambers and the entire Dolphin D for the Bills D straight up.

:eat:

mcgahee is a hit away from being done, i'm telling you , ricky and ronnie in the backfield is going to be sick, ronnie more of the finesse back, and ricky can come with the power once he get his weight back, ricky has no trade value now so stop talking about trading him, we'll see next year , but if the fins can kept both they should:goof:

NJFinFury2004 said:

Dude... you really need to stop quoting yourself and saying someone else said it

you really need to pay attention yourself.

as for paying you..... why on earth would we even consider that? for starting two threads that have become more of a distraction than anything? right. :shakeno:

Justasportsfan said:
didn't you just call me meat head a few posts ago. That isn't in a different thread. Didn't you just ask another finfan if he was on drugs?

Reread the post I just quoted you on, how many name calls are in there. Seriously, you call me kid and yet you're the one using kindergarten name calling. :crazy:

Take your prozac.

No, there was no name calling at all. And I was asked the same question about the "Drugs" thing, that is not name calling. You were the first one to start with the name calling because I made you punch your monitor once again and the weak insults started to take place.

You don't even remember what you do because of the HOURS upon HOURS you sit infront of your computer have damanged your brain cells. I bet you cut a whole in your chair and release your human waste into a bucket, tossing it out the window (Hopefully onto another Bills fans head) every 4-6 hours, because you can't log off.

Speaking of human waste, IM sure when you get up in the morning and looking into a mirror, you shout LOSER and spit into your own face. HAHHAHA Once again--> Whored.

Back
Top Bottom