Merged: All Ricky Williams Trade Threads | Page 28 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: All Ricky Williams Trade Threads

Would you trade Ricky Williams and Ronnie Brown for Willis Mcgahee?

• Yes, I would trade Ricky Williams and Ronnie Brown for Willis Mcgahee.

Votes: 13 5.5%
  • What? Trade Ricky Williams and Ronnie BROWN for Mcgahee? HELL NO!!

Votes: 223 94.5%

• Total voters
WharfRat said:
Dude... you really need to stop quoting yourself and saying someone else said it

you really need to pay attention yourself.

as for paying you..... why on earth would we even consider that? for starting two threads that have become more of a distraction than anythin? right. :shakeno:

Distaction? Come on, people are posting on them. And its his reply that his my point to the whole subject in the first place. So "Dude" IM not quoting myself.

NJFinFury2004 said:
I guess I have underestimated how good Willis Mcgahee is. A Dolphin Fan said he would trade both Ricky Williams and Ronnie Brown for Willis Mcgahee and his 2 reconstructed knees.

I just want to see if everyone thinks Mcgahee is that good, or this is a drug induced statement by the Dolphin Fan.

:lol: i seriously have never laughed at a trade purposal, until this one...

NJFinFury2004 said:
No, there was no name calling at all.!

NJFinFury2004 said:
Once again you are like Cybil and forget what you do. If you go back a few threads, you will see that it was you that started the name calling! And because you lack the mental intellect, you once again are forced to resort to little pictures of people holding up signs. You are taking a worse beating than Reginald Denny from the LA police department.

As I said earlier, you come here for one reason. You are like a Horny Puppy in a room full of legs and I l simply shake you off into the walls. LOL!

W H O R E D!
:crazy:

Grow up.

NJFinFury2004 said:
Distaction? Come on, people are posting on them. And its his reply that his my point to the whole subject in the first place. So "Dude" IM not quoting myself.

Ok... you're out of control. It's obvoius that you don't even know what you are posting.

If you dont' give this a rest immediately, you'll be given some time off.

Get it yet?

Trekbiz said:
I've read through this whole thread... (embarrased to admit) and I have yet to see where Finsnchips said he'd trade our 2 backs for McGahee even though he's asked you to produce the quote. You look like your just making things up and if so it looks pretty silly on your part.

Its not on this thread. He implies that on the Fin D vs Bills D thread. Take a look there. And why would anyone worry about a silly comment on a web-site? Isn't that taking the whole matter too seriously to begin with?

NJFinFury2004 said:
LOL So much for the "Resident Lunatic" part of your sig.

Now you're attacking an Admin?
It's not enough to attack other members?

My advice... log off now before you get yourself banned, and come back when you have a clearer head.

NJFinFury2004 said:
And why would anyone worry about a silly comment on a web-site? Isn't that taking the whole matter too seriously to begin with?
ask yourself that. You're the one who needed to start an antire thread based on what finchips said. :goof:

WharfRat said:
Ok... you're out of control. It's obvoius that you don't even know what you are posting.

If you dont' give this a rest immediately, you'll be given some time off.

Get it yet?

LOL Out of control. I know what IM posting. Oh I see "Mr Resident Lunatic" When things get a little hard, you take your toys and go home? LOL.

Back
Top Bottom