Merged: Another Coaching re-tread: Donald Francis Shula/JJ coming back/Dennie Green | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Another Coaching re-tread: Donald Francis Shula/JJ coming back/Dennie Green

whats with you looking to next year, concentrate on this one until we are mathematically eliminated from the playoffs man! We still have hope!

Another Coaching re-tread: Donald Francis Shula

If we are going to dream, how about this guy? I heard he's pretty good, and he has some connections to this team.

I'd love to, but his son left. I don't see it happening again. Like I said, I'd LOVE to, but the odds are sooo against it. I think it's more likely that JJ would come back, or we'd hire someone new..but I don't really want JJ back.

Would you take Jimmy back?

I would.

He built this defence and did the best job during draft day.
OK his first rounders weren't all that great and he didn't do much for the offence. But it's not like we are putting 35pts a game up right now either.

No...we need to do away with this Cowboys-Fins connection...it has not worked so why stick with it???

I remember everyone blaming Don Shula for not being able to coach this team to another Superbowl ring...a lot of people said he's all done and he can't coach...let's bring Jimmy in and where did Jimmy get us to??? No where!!!

Jimmy got us to the 2nd round of the playoffs...now...the Fins also had their worst loss in franchise history against the Jags when Mr. Johnson was the coach. Johnson was a jerk...he took power away from Marino and told Marino that he could not audible any more...or something to that effect...so hell no...Jimmy was a jerk.

Wanny could do no better either...he got us to the second round!!!

Norv is our oc and he needs to go too!!!

The Fins seriously need to get rid of this Cowboy connection in Miami.

Norv's offense does not work anymore...in Dallas he had th O-Line and the accurate QB and the RB...the playaction was perfect and made him look like a genius...but it does not work anymore...well maybe I should say...it does not work here!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom