MERGED-Arrington released/Petitgout too | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED-Arrington released/Petitgout too

kitt23

Starter
Reaction score
Accoring to rotoworld.com.....u think he could be a cheap option at linebacker for us , lets say on a 1 yr or 2 yr deal to prove that he is heathly?

While Arrington is definitely a better pass rusher than Spragan, there's a reason why the Giants are releasing him. Vet min or no play for you Lavar!

Forget Arrington how about Petitgout too...

When healthy, which was a big when, Arrington was the pits for the Giants.

I could say Spragen like!

If true & i hope it is we should sign him quick remeber he wanted 2 play here last offseason & we really need a player like Arrington on our defense!!!!

We luckily dodged that bullet a year ago why are we switching the safety off so soon... again?

"Remove that gun from my spine or engage the saftey."
-Smokin Aces

If true & i hope it is we should sign him quick remeber he wanted 2 play here last offseason & we really need a player like Arrington on our defense!!!!

Did you see him play last year?????

Because if so, you would not say we really need Arrington.

I don't want him. I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt coming out of DC, but one season in NY and he's being released? That's a huge statement. Randy Mueller wants to seriously upgrade the OLB position, if he goes for Arrington after this I'll be shocked. Arrington really wanted to play for NY and to be released after just one season, say's if can't cut it with a team he wants to be with, whats he gonna do on a team he doesn't want to be with?? I'd run for the Hills if Lavar wanted to come to southbeach now.

I don't want him. I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt coming out of DC, but one season in NY and he's being released? That's a huge statement. Randy Mueller wants to seriously upgrade the OLB position, if he goes for Arrington after this I'll be shocked. Arrington really wanted to play for NY and to be released after just one season, say's if can't cut it with a team he wants to be with, whats he gonna do on a team he doesn't want to be with?? Next!!! I'd run for the Hills if Lavar wanted to come to southbeach.

That depends on if we can get the NFL to agree to a two-win contract if Lavar can't stay healthy - that is, we get two automatic wins if he goes down with so much as a head cold :sidelol: Way I figure it, that's good for 8 wins a season...

Back
Top Bottom