Merged:B-MORE vs REDSKINS GAME THREAD/Cheer for the Redskins Tonight | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:B-MORE vs REDSKINS GAME THREAD/Cheer for the Redskins Tonight

Consolation if Skins go down is we get a better 2nd round draft pick with the JT trade.

The Ravens are going to massacre this team. I'm still furious that New England and Pittsburgh were able to squeak one out.

Consolation if Skins go down is we get a better 2nd round draft pick with the JT trade.

Exactly!! I want baltimore to lose the game but if not we still get something good out of it.

Jason Campbell should be QB'ing a Canadian Football League team. I aint expecting much from the Deadskins.

The Ravens are going to massacre this team. I'm still furious that New England and Pittsburgh were able to squeak one out.

Everyone talks about what a "genius" Holmgren is....yeah you made some great calls as usual in the 4th quarter today Mike. Hope you retire and let whathisface take over (your heir apparent)...might as well let him coach the rest of the year. :lol: I knew tha Pats would come back and win it....but I can't say I am upset with the Cowgirls losing. :lol:

That's the ballgame. Hey Jason Taylor and Zach Thomas....enjoying watching the Phins in the playoffs while you are swinging the golf clubs.

Is there a team more overrated in the NFL with 7 wins than the Redskins?

Is there a more underrated team in the league than Baltimore???

Seriously, everyone knows about the D, and they get respect. But, it must be slipping everyones minds that they are scoring over 30 a game lately like its easy. The Ravens are a legit contender for the world title.

And who decided that this would be a good game to flex?????? They couldve had Eagles vs Giants or something. I know the Dallas vs. Steelers was protected and couldnt be moved, but still, I knew this game was a total mismatch.

Is there a more underrated team in the league than Baltimore???

Seriously, everyone knows about the D, and they get respect. But, it must be slipping everyones minds that they are scoring over 30 a game lately like its easy. The Ravens are a legit contender for the world title.

And who decided that this would be a good game to flex?????? They couldve had Eagles vs Giants or something. I know the Dallas vs. Steelers was protected and couldnt be moved, but still, I knew this game was a total mismatch.

I agree. I didnt think the Ravens were for real when they beat us earlier in the year...but its pretty clear now they are a legitimate team.

They play great defense and unlike the Ravens in previous years...they actually have an offense. Very, very dangerous team in the playoffs.

we can root for the skins all we want. bottom line is we win out we r in so i dnt think it rlly matters so much. if we lose a game we rnt making it so who cares rlly. the ravens wnt lose to the skins tonight, the ravens d is to good for the skins. the worst i see the ravens going is 10-6 so in that case if we finish ahead we div champions so it dosent matter and if we dropped one they go ahead of us. lets just worry about r fins after todays huge win.

How many former Canes are playing in this game?

When we win the division . . . guess what the rematch is going to be . . . .

Back
Top Bottom