Merged: Blackout Expected For Local Television/Question about blackout | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Blackout Expected For Local Television/Question about blackout

Dolphreak said:
I'll tell ya... A$$hole little punks that get paid WAY to much to play a game, drive ticket prices through the roof!! I have a wife and daughter that I have provide for, and it's not so easy for me to pay those prices to see my favorite team. Plus it is a freaking Sauna at the stadium for 1:00 games, plus any seat I could get would be so far away from the action the players would look like ants!!

I would rather be at home in A/C, with a 12 pack of Corona, in the front row seat that is my couch. If they want to play the blackout game I can just be a Canes fan, and Fins can kiss my a$$!!
Wow, dedicated to our team are we??

All you people on here in Miami need to collect some money and get your butts to the game to cheer for our team damn it

guys whats up its the regular season opener, how can it not be sold out.....:yell:

I dont have money to buy any decent tickets or Id go.. Will Sports Bars in the Fort Lauderdale area be able to broadcast the game?

Nublar7 said:
This has already been mentioned today. However, I don't know if it was pointed out that the team has until 1:00 PM today to sell out. If it isn't, local TV will not show the game. It is times like these that I am glad to have Direct TV and live out of state.

http://www.finheaven.com/news/2578/

All i know is i live in Delaware, and i ordered my sunday DTV ticket last night, ready to go, no blackouts here!!

Dolphreak said:
I'm a bit more dedicated to feeding my family!!

I feel you.. While football is great to watch, not everyone has the means to dish out all the moolah they want at the gate and so forth.. Im in the same boat, and I must say I too prefer watching the games from my home than at the stadium, unless I can get good seats. Watching a game from the nosebleed seats is honestly no fun. You end up getting a 3rd degree burn, watching all the action from the jumbotron and not being able to even know what frickin down it is..

All of us out of towners would go to every game.

While that sounds nice, it could get a bit expensive. I do believe I'd have season tickets, or just go to a lot of games, but until I'm in that situation I can't really say what it would be like.

Winning should change things to some extent.

You guys sure this doesn't affect Sunday Ticket??? I was pissed when I saw that headline, but if it doesn't affect me..WOOOHOOOO!!

When we fly down to catch a game, I always notice alot of empty seats in the lower levels ( Season ticket seats ) why is that ?

For Palm Beach residents:

From what I understand is, If the game is blacked out, the closest place it will be televised is Port St. Lucie. It's about a 40 minute drive North on I95.

why do people in miami even have directv if your a dolphins fan? i would just watch the game on local TV and love it... i wouldn't even bother having directv, the dolphins game is the main one id want to watch

Dolphreak said:
I'm a bit more dedicated to feeding my family!!
That's great and all but to say you won't be a fan if they have a blackout is a bit much. It is the rules and have been for 30 years. Not like the Dolphins are trying to screw you. I am very dedicated to my family so don't even go there. I am in the military and they don't exactly pay us the big bucks. My son and I went to JAX for the preseason game and have tickets for the New Orleans game(likely won't see it) Seems like you could plan and attend one game. I could be wrong though

Back
Top Bottom