Merged: Blackout Possible For Panthers Game/I'm tired of all these blackout threats! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Blackout Possible For Panthers Game/I'm tired of all these blackout threats!

Buddwalk said:
Thanks again nub...eh not really good news but its news :D
Hence the reason no smiley news face was put up. :wink:

I just find it hard to believe that the games can't sell out for a team rich in tradition and a brand new coach. :shakeno:

Does this impact me if I have the NY CBS affiliate and I am using NFL Sunday Ticket?

Dolfan1000 said:
Does this impact me if I have the NY CBS affiliate and I am using NFL Sunday Ticket?
If you live in New York, you will be fine. The blackout would only happen in the South Florida area. Also, I could be wrong, but I believe FOX has the game this week.

Nublar7 said:
If you live in New York, you will be fine. The blackout would only happen in the South Florida area. Also, I could be wrong, but I believe FOX has the game this week.

That's correct. Since the NFC team is visiting the AFC team FOX has the rights.....which is great for Directv owners because FOX always televise their games in HD :)

No, not a South Floridian, so I should be fine.

Damn, I like CBS broadcasts much better then Fox.

Dolfan1000 said:
No, not a South Floridian, so I should be fine.

Damn, I like CBS broadcasts much better then Fox.

But CBS only broadcasts a fraction of their games in HDTV while FOX does them all. I guess that wouldn't matter to someone that doesn't have HD access.....but if you do, it makes all the difference.

so-long-Ricky said:
But CBS only broadcasts a fraction of their games in HDTV while FOX does them all. I guess that wouldn't matter to someone that doesn't have HD access.....but if you do, it makes all the difference.

Do you happen to know why CBS doesn't show all their games in HD?

byroan said:
Do you happen to know why CBS doesn't show all their games in HD?

From what I understand they're basically dragging their *** on updating their equipment. Even in the area I live in, FOX, NBC, and even a public access channel transmits the HD signal while the CBS affiliate doesn't.

so-long-Ricky said:
From what I understand they're basically dragging their *** on updating their equipment. Even in the area I live in, FOX, NBC, and even a public access channel transmits the HD signal while the CBS affiliate doesn't.

That sucks for all us AFC fans.:(

Alright, i'm tired of all these blackout threats.

I'm in South Florida and i've decided i'm gonna buy tickets tomarrow even though I can barely afford it and i'm probably gonna regret it afterwards when I look in my wallet.

I'm posting in hope that this will inspire other fans who aren't going in Florida to do the same. This is embarrasing. We have too great of a team to have trouble selling out.

KuD said:
I'm in South Florida and i've decided i'm gonna buy tickets tomarrow even though I can barely afford it and i'm probably gonna regret it afterwards when I look in my wallet.

I'm posting in hope that this will inspire other fans who aren't going in Florida to do the same. This is embarrasing. We have too great of a team to have trouble selling out.

Wow.

The Bucs went 5-11 last season and still sold out every game the very day tickets went on sale.

And I though Tampa had bandwagoners...

Back
Top Bottom