Merged:Boston going to be released/Boston fails physical--released | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:Boston going to be released/Boston fails physical--released

PhinDude88 said:
If he didnt want to help this team by taking a paycut, then i say dont let the door hit you Boston. I am glad he is gone cause he is a cancer.

You can't prove that he was a cancer...

Boy am i glad i didn't buy the boston jersey that was only 20$$

:whew:

CashInFist said:
If this is true and we do release Boston...THANKS A LOT RICK SPIELMAN FOR WASTING YET ANOTHER DRAFT PICK! :fire:

Yes sir.Even if he did renegotiate his contract he looked to be an injury prone player.They look good in shorts but they have to stay on the field to do any good.I dont think he is going to get far in his next team.

Emskirch said:
This is the only thing that I am confused about with this organization, why is Spielman still in the building?

:shakeno:

Speilman is NOT making these decisions... Saban has stated that he is the one in charge a number of times....

Interesting to note that, at least according to the Dolphins site, a failed physical apparently led to his release.

DrAstroZoom said:
Interesting to note that, at least according to the Dolphins site, a failed physical apparently led to his release.

Boy, didn't see that coming. :shakeno:

PhinDude88 said:
If he didnt want to help this team by taking a paycut, then i say dont let the door hit you Boston. I am glad he is gone cause he is a cancer.
Exactly, if he wants $ more than he wants to be part of a "team"... then buh bye!

bobdroopy said:
You can't prove that he was a cancer...

Boy am i glad i didn't buy the boston jersey that was only 20$$

:whew:

I am sure if you ask the Cards and Bolts fan they will say that Boston was a cancer for them. No doubt he would of been some kind of cancer if we kept him here.

Boston Fails physical... RELEASED

On the offical site its repoted that Boston Failed his physical and has been released
No crap saban takin care o business!:evil:

CashInFist said:
If this is true and we do release Boston...THANKS A LOT RICK SPIELMAN FOR WASTING YET ANOTHER DRAFT PICK! :fire:

Ya know, this can't be blamed on RS...we took a shot on him, based on having his old coach here, but it backfired...one way to look at it is that we got the #2 overall pick, in part because he didn't pan out...?? Well, I would have liked to see him on the field too, but we do need other positions even more...(safety, Rb, C, etc...)

The other thing about Boston is that he failed his physical... He himself only said that he was about 95% healed. Who really knows how far off that estimate was?

wel that sux but i didnt think highly of him since he took the juice

just another wasted draft pick. thanks speilman:roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom