Merged:Boston going to be released/Boston fails physical--released | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:Boston going to be released/Boston fails physical--released

CrunchTime said:
Yes sir.Even if he did renegotiate his contract he looked to be an injury prone player.They look good in shorts but they have to stay on the field to do any good.I dont think he is going to get far in his next team.

Yep.. it shows how incompetant Spielman is.

Not only did he give up a 6th, but he basically gave up a first by giving SD Fletcher as well.

This move also shows how Spielman is officially neutered. If Spielman were still making decisions, he wouldve kept Boston just to cover his arse.

I didn't think you could release an injured player already under contract.

PhinDude88 said:
I am sure if you ask the Cards and Bolts fan they will say that Boston was a cancer for them. No doubt he would of been some kind of cancer if we kept him here.

So in that case TO was a cancer with the 49ers, but would you consider him a cancer with the eagles?? No..

Would you consider Boston a cancer with the Dolphins?? You can't, becasue you don't know..

phinphan11 said:
Speilman is NOT making these decisions... Saban has stated that he is the one in charge a number of times....

If that is the case, why didn't Rick leave with Dave?

bobdroopy said:
Coach Satan!@!@#!@#:evil:

Please... I would have liked for him to stay and at least show us if he could come back, but remember... he has not really been able to get back to his all-pro stats @ Arizona since he keeps getting injured. Nothing is for sure.

I think we will definetely draft a WR with our Number Two pick. We have our QBs, defensive line, we promised McIntosh not to draft an LT, and we may sign Stewart or Simmons, and we have a healthy runningback. So im positive we will draft Edwards or Williams with our Number Two pick. But can someone tell me why lots of Dolfans are interested in Michael Bennett and O.Smith???

Can't we get our pick back? He never even played for us. He was damaged goods.

Dolphins | Boston Cut
Mon, 7 Mar 2005 12:59:14 -0800

MiamiDolphins.com reports the Miami Dolphins announced they have terminated the contract of WR David Boston.

phinphan11 said:
Please... I would have liked for him to stay and at least show us if he could come back, but remember... he has not really been able to get back to his all-pro stats @ Arizona since he keeps getting injured. Nothing is for sure.

It was a joke..

:evil:

Emskirch said:
If that is the case, why didn't Rick leave with Dave?

Because even though he chokes when givin all of the power to make decisions, he is recognized as a very good talent evaluator...

bobdroopy said:
So in that case TO was a cancer with the 49ers, but would you consider him a cancer with the eagles?? No..

Would you consider Boston a cancer with the Dolphins?? You can't, becasue you don't know..

But if a player was a cancer for two teams that should tell you something. Boston's attitdue needs to get fixed because he is lazy and sometimes he doesnt want to do anything.

Back
Top Bottom