Merged:Boston going to be released/Boston fails physical--released | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:Boston going to be released/Boston fails physical--released

PhinDude88 said:
But if a player was a cancer for two teams that should tell you something. Boston's attitdue needs to get fixed because he is lazy and sometimes he doesnt want to do anything.

Lazy? I thought Boston was one of the most hard working players in the offseason?

Releasing Boston is not much of a shock...since he wouldn't play ball with Saban as far as a restructure..the appeal of Boston's contract was that it was basically pay as you play, but Saban wanted it to be play first, then pay...nothing really shocking to anyone following the Fins...

Speilman, in hindsight looks bad, on the other hand, if Boston had 80 receptions for 1100 yards and 12 TDs, would everyone think he was a genius ??? No, not this group of fans..they'd have crucified RS because he only had 12 TDs instead of 15....

Can we release Boston?

Can we release him without an injury settlement? I didn't think you could just cut injured players.

ether79 said:
Just heard on espnews that boston was told he'll be released due in part to the signing of K. Carter today.

oh well, so much for that....so now what? are we going after another WR? I'm just not satisfied with DT at our #3 spot.

:shakeno:

bobdroopy said:
Lazy? I thought Boston was one of the most hard working players in the offseason?

He only cares about is body and if he gets the ball alot. From what i seen and heard he isnt a team first player, he is a me first player.

You guys bashing Rick are rediculous. There was nothing but high praise when we traded Fletcher and a th for him.

I dont think i saw more then one or two posts saying it was a bad trade. Hinsight is 20/20....

PhinDude88 said:
But if a player was a cancer for two teams that should tell you something. Boston's attitdue needs to get fixed because he is lazy and sometimes he doesnt want to do anything.

Boston was not lazy, he was doing everything asked of him. You can't say he was a cancer...he wasn't on the team !!! This is a totally false statement regarding Boston this past season...

_dan24 said:
:shakeno:

I bet it would of been a whole different story if he was healthy last year....:rolleyes:
yeah it would be a whole different story but that's the point isn't it???

LarryFinFan said:
Boston was not lazy, he was doing everything asked of him. You can't say he was a cancer...he wasn't on the team !!! This is a totally false statement regarding Boston this past season...

Read my above post.

phinphan11 said:
Because even though he chokes when givin all of the power to make decisions, he is recognized as a very good talent evaluator...

The previous drafts do not point to that result. :wink:

BringBackShula said:
Watch Boston get picked up by another team and have a great year.

Those are the risks.... or he signs with another team and then ..."pop" goes the ACL again...not sure if that was the exact injury though.

It's a shame we didn't get to see him do anything but waste our cap space.

Time to trade down w/ Minnesota and draft Mark Clayton at #18!

Emskirch said:
The previous drafts do not point to that result. :wink:

The previous drafts were not his decisions... all he could do was suggest a player. Wanny was the one who pulled the trigger.

Back
Top Bottom