Merged: CBSsports says Parcells' rebuild needs reinforcing | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: CBSsports says Parcells' rebuild needs reinforcing

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
As they ready for this year's NFL Draft, the talent level is much higher than before Parcells went to work. There aren't as many pressing needs, no have-to-get positions.
The Dolphins might not be ready to make a Super Bowl run this season -- I think this is their step-back season before a Super run in 2010 -- but the young talent Parcells has put on the roster sets them up as a potential contender for years to come and lets them enter this year's draft not being forced to take a specific position.
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/story/11514864

i want rey! I want rey! I want rey! I want rey! the guy should be a top 5 pick but wont go until the teens or higher.. why not draft the most feared player in college football?

Great Article. One point I have to disagree with is our OG position. They said "The guards are solid. They could use a young tackle for depth" Thomas while hopefully he will be the monster he began to look like, is still coming back from injury. Smiley, is also comming back from Injury, and he is 1 year older.

Now if thomas is the real deal, and satele really does get beat out at center and ends up at gaurd then yes we are set!!!
Chubbs

It's a decent read, but I found it rather simplistic. He didn't go into very much detail, and he didn't even mention the addition of Cameron Wake...

I don't agree with him at TE, or the current state of our OL. I think we're doing fine at TE right now with Fasano / Martin, and I think the OL needs more help outside of just Grove / Berger....

IN TUNA WE TRUST...

Back
Top Bottom