Merged: Chad Henne says Tebow is not a NFL quarterback | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Chad Henne says Tebow is not a NFL quarterback

Tebow is a great athlete. I believe his new throwing motion is not going to work, though his old release sucks as well. He does have heart and who really knows? Rivers has a weird release too. But anyway Tebow was a good runner but relatively slow in college. Pretty powerful, yes, but is his throwing going to even translate into the NFL? If he is going to make it he is going to need both of these traits, not half in either respect.

henne doesnt want another wildcat project taking his snaps. good for him. the only person that can take snaps from him is ronnie brown, and im fine with that.

i think it shows henne has some balls and a little personality, hes not afraid to speak his opinion about a rival QB, especially one so popular in florida...ya know... being that he is the starter for the MIAMI dolphins, and we do have a history of using 2nd round picks on QB's like tebow. its not like hes brandon marshal calling him popcorn muscles. i guess technically id rather be called popcorn muscles then not an nfl qb tho right before the draft

amen don't say one thing in public and something else privately

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/03/18/chad-henne-says-tebow-isnt-a-quarterback/

I totally agree with Chad, and if a team drafts Tebow in the second it is a reach. Fact is I know this sounds crazy I think the NFL is making a huge mistake inviting Tebow to be at the NFL Draft. To me this kid wont be draft to atleast 3rd or 4th round.

Love it. Don't be afraid Chad!
Diplomatically he probably shouldn't have done that, but at the end of the day, i have so little worry about Tebow(other then the worry that we will draft him) that i could care less.

This isnt the draft forum so ill hold off, but i will say that for all the gushing that press/nfl.com/others have put on about the guy....scouts are still saying he needs alot of work and should be a mid-round pick.
Please let his first professional game be against the dolphins....please let us stack Wake's sack stats...

Edit: Posted before i read the rest of the article:
And suddenly we hope Tebow lands in the AFC East.

I 100% support that statement...PLEASE let him go to the Bills.

if anything, this does prove more that chad has confidence in his ability. If he thought for one second he couldnt be an elite QB he would have kept his mouth shut. with that said, it's hard to go against Tebow.

If he really said that I would be dissapointed dont bash on another guy just worry about yourself, he could of avoided the question with no comment bad move Henne you have more class then that i guess they asked you the question at the wrong time I hope he apologizes if he said that , I wish nothing but the best for tebow since their are so many haters, i still love our qb henne but i think that was a low blow i hope he appologizes

I totally 10000% agree with this.....and I've been more harsh on Tebow as an NFL QB prospect than anybody I know....since he was a sophomore...

...but I just don't see any place for this...if it is indeed his opinion...

Let's not forget...these two met up in the Capital One Bowl a few years ago....in which Henne turned in the best game of his career....and still only won by 6 points....Tebow played just as good with 3 TD's and 0 INT's....

For whoever made referrence to things like this making guys like Peyton and Drew Brees great.....you've lost your mind.....you would never get either of them to say something like this.....and they have room to say whatever in the hell they want....Chad Henne still has plenty to prove as far as being an NFL quarterback himself....

Which is why I think this is smoke.....I think the Dolphins are seriously considering Tebow....and Parcells is already on record saying that he thought Tebow was a top 10 pick.....even when all his warts were clear as day to everyone with two eyeballs....

If they'll draft Pat White....they'll draft Tebow...

Let's not forget...these two met up in the Capital One Bowl a few years ago....in which Henne turned in the best game of his career....and still only won by 6 points....Tebow played just as good with 3 TD's and 0 INT's....

There it is!

i disagree. he went on a radio interview. they asked him a lot of questions. they asked him his opinion on tebow, and other things as well. it's not like he went out of his way to dis tebow, he just answered a simple question, he doesn't think tebow's got what it takes to be an NFL QB... so what.. a lot of people think that, Henne has definitely shown he has what it takes to win games in the NFL as a QB...

marino used to say there was no defense for the perfect pass, and that he threw the perfect pass.. as well as other things. i have no problem with someone being confindent, or giving there honest opinion, especially when asked during an interview. i mean that's why we listened to it, to see the man behind the helmet, hear him speak, no how he thinks, what his opinions are about the sport and other players.

also i dont think he sounded ****, just confident. he speaks up. hes not an arrogant ******* or anything, he's actually pretty humble, but not a push over either. seems to be perfect attitude/personality for a QB

Back
Top Bottom