Merged: CJ Anderson Super Thread- Offer sheet decision today | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: CJ Anderson Super Thread- Offer sheet decision today

I am actually fine with what we are doing. We are filling positions of need and not giving out a huge contract for one position. All we are missing now is a guard, DE, and CB really..and we have plenty of money and a few draft picks to patch that up. I actually feel comfortable knowing that they will actually plug their holes this time around.

Morris would be a great fit in Denver. I do not think the Broncs match. However, I could see them trying because they are getting killed in the media for losing so many players.

Should be interesting.

If they match, I would look to Hillman and Morris. I am not a Foster guy, but he would not count against the compensatory formula.

They will sign a guard. The market was too hot, they are waiting for the dust to settle some. Worst case scenario, they will get one in round 2.

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

They don't have to sign one in the top 50% to dramatically improve.

Signing a G and signing a capable G are two different things. And if they don't, you think they will rely on a 2nd round pick and the current in house options. That my friend, is an atrocious plan.

And I'm sick and tired of people claiming T-bum didn't want to over pay or that the market was higher than expected. They were in the market for a G last year, would have known how much an adequate replacement costs and should have budgeted accordingly. To do so has piss poor foresight/planning written all over it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think those guards I listed would be huge upgrades over Thomas and will match the fit and production of a Boone or Allen.

Morris would be a great fit in Denver. I do not think the Broncs match. However, I could see them trying because they are getting killed in the media for losing so many players.

Should be interesting.

If they match, I would look to Hillman and Morris. I am not a Foster guy, but he would not count against the compensatory formula.

Only we Would be stupid enough to do something based on what the media thinks.

They have lots of options at RB. No need to for them to match for CJ, not to mention there focused on Von and a QB.

I think those guards I listed would be huge upgrades over Thomas and will match the fit and production of a Boone or Allen.

Like its real hard to upgrade Thomas. Unfortunately I don't agree they will be above average. To me their names are more recognizable than their talent and they are either injury prone or on the down side of their career looking for what they can get.

Gonna have to wait to find out come regular season who had the better hunch.

Signing a G and signing a capable G are two different things. And if they don't you, think they will rely on a 2nd round pick and the current in house options. That my friend, is an atrocious plan.

And I'm sick and tired of people claiming T-bum didn't want to over pay or that the market was higher than expected. They were in the market for a G last year, would have known how much an adequate replacement and should have budgeted accordingly. To do so has piss poor foresight/planning written all over it.

At least the recognize the problem now. Last year they didn't. They will address it.

Signing a G and signing a capable G are two different things. And if they don't you, think they will rely on a 2nd round pick and the current in house options. That my friend, is an atrocious plan.

And I'm sick and tired of people claiming T-bum didn't want to over pay or that the market was higher than expected. They were in the market for a G last year, would have known how much an adequate replacement and should have budgeted accordingly. To do so has piss poor foresight/planning written all over it.

When is tannenbaum not asleep at the wheel...

Should be interesting.

Do RFA's count the same in the comp pick formula as UFA's?

The problem is we drafted turner and thomas in the 2nd round too and how has that gone?

Ozzy rules

Different front office!

Why do you so many of you continue to try and push all past mistakes onto this current front office?

Geoff Schwartz
Jahri Evans
Evan Mathis
Louis Vasquez
Manny Ramirez
Zane Beadles

All these guys are better than what we had last year. But the think that scares me is that most, if not all of them, have a history of injuries.

Elway ripping Osweiler : "We only want players that want to be here".

Signing an offer sheet with another team is the epitome of wanting to move on to a better deal. Lets see if Elway is full of it.
If anything, he should be killed in the media for being a BS artist.

Back
Top Bottom