Merged: CULPEPPER! | Page 40 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: CULPEPPER!

Votes: 1 100.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
He has bad attitude, isn't a leader, and creates problems within the team, just like Donovan.

I don't like him, I rather have Drew Brees fill in for Dan Marino.

The only thing I'm concerned about is the knee. This guy got off to a rough start last year but can put up MVP caliber numbers in the right system. Besides, I trust Saban's judgment. Nick hasn't done anything to disappoint me yet, so I'll reserve judgment until he makes a bad move.

dolphingator said:
I want no part of any slash-style vick wannabe QB in any way, shape or form and I will WALK if Saban is stupid enough to do this. I have held with the Dolphins through all the outrages of jj and wannabe but nothing they ever did would equate with this.quote] cya dont let the door hit you on the way out

All reports point toward Miami making first trade offer. :cooldude:

"The NFL Network reported a deal to trade Culpepper on Friday was in place but the franchise where he would be headed wasn't identified. Oakland isn't one of those teams, the Network reported, but the Raiders were mulling whether to match or better the offer.

ESPN reported that the Vikings are seeking to trade Culpepper within the next 24 hours with the Dolphins and Raiders considered the frontrunners."

Link: http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/f...dolphins-front

NFL Network link: http://nfl.com/nflnetwork/story/9295762

finnyfan4life said:
I didnt know you throw the ball with your leg?

a big part of culpeppers game is his mobility without that who knows how he'll be able to do when matching up vs. defenses etc.

Finsletmedown said:
ill 1 up ya
the guy cant read a defense and is not a leader

The not being a leader is key here. I see him as joining the team, not leading it.

dolphingator said:
I agree with Hostile17.

35 years worth of being a Dolphin fan hangs in the balance for me right now.

I cannot believe Saban would do something so stupid as trade for a damaged palyer with personal issues and an attitude problem when he has a potential Super Bowl multiple winner waiting in the wings in San Diego ready to get here Saturday morning.

I want no part of any slash-style vick wannabe QB in any way, shape or form and I will WALK if Saban is stupid enough to do this. I have held with the Dolphins through all the outrages of jj and wannabe but nothing they ever did would equate with this.

From the highest of heights to the lowest of lows in less than 24 hours. I dreamed of Super Bowls again. I hope with all I have this is not true.

1. Nick Saban is not an idiot. This trade hasn't even happened yet officially, so why are you getting your panties twisted?
2. You will 'WALK' is Saban "is stupid enough to do this"? Dude, cry me a river....how about WALKing your way into Hollywood and picking up a daytime Emmy. Bravo.

super_slash said:
his team was sucking, he was sucking and he decided it was time to party

not a guy to lead my team

And do you think he's the only NFL QB to party or have sex-filled nights? What about hire strippers? Cmon man! Don't make it seem as if the NFL is full of righteous people. These guys are human and have more money than they know what to do with and they were having fun. They just happen to get caught. As long as he's not being distracted by the strippers during practice, preparation, or the games, I don't see nothing wrong with a little bump and grind.

Question: How can trade talks even be made yet ? I thought they had to wait for that stuff.

Back
Top Bottom