MERGED: Dannell Ellerbe signs with Dolphins | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Dannell Ellerbe signs with Dolphins

I just heard this as well. Damn fine work today from Ireland. This one must have been tight lipped, came out of NO WHERE!

Wow, just wow! This is a crazy surprise. Wonder who he will replace; Burnett or Misi?

There was my curveball I had a gut feeling on wtf?

Don't know much about him, but he's coming from a Super Bowl winning defensive squad and one of the best defensive systems in the league for the last decade.

wooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooo alright miami loving this baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**** YEAH!!!!!!!!!! Wallace, Ellerbe, Clemons and Cook tonight! GREAT START TO OFFSEASON!!!!!!

If this is the real deal. Great signing. But maybe it means more 3/4 fronts? OR whose getting cut.

I had this guy on my fantasy team last year and watched him during some of the ravens games. Upgrade over Misi for sure.

Best Defensive and Best Offensive FA Signings by MIa??? Ireland, you Schmuck, I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom