MERGED:Dolphins dedicating Minnesota game to # 8\C-Pepe is QB of future | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED:Dolphins dedicating Minnesota game to # 8\C-Pepe is QB of future

trate121hb

Go Heat!
Reaction score
From Sun Sentinel.....Im loving this attitude...McMike's gonna have a big game

DAVIE -- If it were up to Dolphins tight end Randy McMichael he would tape over the No. 1 on his 81 jersey in honor of sidelined quarterback Daunte Culpepper when he lines up against the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday.

McMichael knows how much work Culpepper has put in to be back on the field exactly a year [Wednesday] after undergoing major knee surgery, particularly against first-year Vikings coach Brad Childress who criticized him before dealing him to the Dolphins last March for a second-round draft choice.

"You really wish he could be out there, and it's kind of sad that he's not," McMichael said. "This is a special game for him, and I know that he would've wanted to be in this football game so we're going to go out there and play hard for him.

"We're going to carry No. 8 with us on our back when we're mashing on them."

Whatever it takes .... just get the win ...

Then they can do it all over again next week in DET for JOEY ...

The problem on the back side is that coming into the JAX game ... will they have any 'emotion' left after these 2

[mod] Read the TOS. Posting of entire articles is not allowed. [/mod]

The entire article...

DAVIE -- If it were up to Dolphins tight end Randy McMichael he would tape over the No. 1 on his 81 jersey in honor of sidelined quarterback Daunte Culpepper when he lines up against the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday.

McMichael knows how much work Culpepper has put in to be back on the field exactly a year [Wednesday] after undergoing major knee surgery, particularly against first-year Vikings coach Brad Childress who criticized him before dealing him to the Dolphins last March for a second-round draft choice.

i hope we play some great football this week and i think we will.....great defense and sounf offense

team made it clear daunte is their qb

alot of props to the recievers and coaches for supporting daunte and saying "without a doubt." that daunte culpepper is their future quaterback.

Man that's a heart-warming article. Seems they all want to go out there and hit the Vikings in the mouth for the things Childress said about Culpepper. If they're taking a "Win this one for #8" mentality then maybe they will actually come out and dominate.

Will be just as good if they take a "Win this one for #3" mentality in the Lions game.

Boy if we're 5-6 heading into the mini-bye week after Thanksgiving...that's some crazy positive momentum.

ckparrothead said:
Man that's a heart-warming article. Seems they all want to go out there and hit the Vikings in the mouth for the things Childress said about Culpepper. If they're taking a "Win this one for #8" mentality then maybe they will actually come out and dominate.

Will be just as good if they take a "Win this one for #3" mentality in the Lions game.

Boy if we're 5-6 heading into the mini-bye week after Thanksgiving...that's some crazy positive momentum.
I think we will be and we should at least be tied with the Jets by than too, our wild card chances are great if we go 10-6 because of tiebreakers with KC and Jax

My apologies about posting the entire article. It's going to be a great game sunday hopefully we can keep our winning streak going.

nick1 said:
I think we will be and we should at least be tied with the Jets by than too, our wild card chances are great if we go 10-6 because of tiebreakers with KC and Jax

Our wildcard chances would be decent...but it is good to keep in mind that there are no scenarios in which we win a tiebreak with New England, and there are no scenarios in which we win a tiebreak with the Jets, IF they beat the Bills

We would really need the Bills to play spoiler for us to get into the playoffs, as beating the Jets would be essential to it unless the Jets go 8-8 or 9-7.

ckparrothead said:
Our wildcard chances would be decent...but it is good to keep in mind that there are no scenarios in which we win a tiebreak with New England, and there are no scenarios in which we win a tiebreak with the Jets, IF they beat the Bills

We would really need the Bills to play spoiler for us to get into the playoffs, as beating the Jets would be essential to it unless the Jets go 8-8 or 9-7.
well if the Jets lose this weekend against Chicago and we beat them there are two losses right there. maybe Green Bay or Minnesota can beat them as both are road games for NYJ

I hope they're all right.....I hope he turns into the 2004 CPEP next year...I'll break out the #8 jersey again...I'm sure his competative spirt is off the chains...But, his playmaking abilities are nowhere near that...Until then, They try to develop Harrington and Lemon

Back
Top Bottom