MERGED:Dolphins dedicating Minnesota game to # 8\C-Pepe is QB of future | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED:Dolphins dedicating Minnesota game to # 8\C-Pepe is QB of future

SHEDDAWG DOLFAN said:
I hope they're all right.....I hope he turns into the 2004 CPEP next year...I'll break out the #8 jersey again...I'm sure his competative spirt is off the chains...But, his playmaking abilities are nowhere near that...Until then, They try to develop Harrington and Lemon
Maybe Lemon has some potential. JH sure doesnt.

While I like the confidence and support of Culpepper, I don't know if I like the perceived lack of support for Harrington by the players because like or not, Harrington is the one going to battle with them right now.

Sounds like the players feel the same as a lot of the Culpepper supporters around here. They're gonna be extremely disheartened if he continues to fall flat on his face.

I would really like to see Lemon get on the football field because it can help us seriously if he looks good. The guy has looked GREAT during preseason two years in a row now and other teams have definitely noticed. If he walks out onto the football field in a regular season game and continues to look good, there may be some Rick Spielman out there willing to give us a high pick for him.

way to bring something positive as usual kud, always gotta play the dark cloud

I honestly think Joey is just as good if not better than DC...Joey maybe doesn't have the size or the arm strength that DC has, but I doubt DC will ever be the mobile QB he once was. I think if Joey continues to do well then he is our QB for the future, not DC.....I would love to see DC get back to his old form but that may never happen?

Chambers shouldn't be worried about who our QB of the future is he should worry about keeping his job. It's dissapointing that the players would spew this crap in the middle of the season when Harrington IS the starter. Who cares who they or anyone else thinks is the future. Why the hell bring something like that up right now. We have a wildcard to chase. Way to boost your starters confidence. Bunch of idiots.

I'm glad they don't have a doubt, because I have a big doubt that Culpepper will ever regain to anything like the form he was in 2004 and before.

Hope he can, but boy, I just don't know.

Roman529 said:
I honestly think Joey is just as good if not better than DC...Joey maybe doesn't have the size or the arm strength that DC has, but I doubt DC will ever be the mobile QB he once was. I think if Joey continues to do well then he is our QB for the future, not DC.....I would love to see DC get back to his old form but that may never happen?
Joey cant continue to do well if he hasnt even started to do well. :confused:

Roman529 said:

Or the accuracy, or the vision, or the quickness, or the leadership skills...

KuD said:
Chambers shouldn't be worried about who our QB of the future is he should worry about keeping his job. It's dissapointing that the players would spew this crap in the middle of the season when Harrington IS the starter. Who cares who they or anyone else thinks is the future. Why the hell bring something like that up right now. We have a wildcard to chase. Way to boost your starters confidence. Bunch of idiots.

Its because they're playing the Vikings, thats why....None of this would be said if not for that....We shouldn't speculate as to confidence or lack there of, the team has in Joey, because we dont know **** about it.

bigguy1381 said:
Joey cant continue to do well if he hasnt even started to do well. :confused:

He hasn't??? You probably didn't watch him play the last two games then.

John Biello said:
way to bring something positive as usual kud, always gotta play the dark cloud

The only dark cloud here is the teams complete lack of respect for our starting QB.

Did Fiedler ever get the love that Harrington is getting? What has Harrington EVER done to get this kind of love?

Back
Top Bottom