MERGED:Dolphins dedicating Minnesota game to # 8\C-Pepe is QB of future | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED:Dolphins dedicating Minnesota game to # 8\C-Pepe is QB of future

I'll continue to root for the Dolphins and Harrington; but Harrington won't have my respect until he earns it. It takes more than avoiding sacks to earn my respect.

SHEDDAWG DOLFAN said:
Oh and BigGuy1381, that sig pic is just wrong dude...:shakeno:
Why? Steve Irwin has done more for animal conservation than anyone ever has and ever will. He is a great person.

Breed said:
Did Fiedler ever get the love that Harrington is getting? What has Harrington EVER done to get this kind of love?

Not from the fans, but definitely from his teammates.

Roman529 said:
I honestly think Joey is just as good if not better than DC...Joey maybe doesn't have the size or the arm strength that DC has, but I doubt DC will ever be the mobile QB he once was. I think if Joey continues to do well then he is our QB for the future, not DC.....I would love to see DC get back to his old form but that may never happen?
I think you are right, is difficult not like JH when you see him improving and winning.
DC is a big if, not only now because is injured, but for the future.

bigguy1381 said:
Why? Steve Irwin has done more for animal conservation than anyone ever has and ever will. He is a great person.

He probably thought you were trying to make light of the fact that he died. Like you are making fun of him because he is dead.

Roman529 said:
He hasn't??? You probably didn't watch him play the last two games then.
The defense won both of those games. JH made more bad plays than good plays in both of those games.

Breed said:
Did Fiedler ever get the love that Harrington is getting? What has Harrington EVER done to get this kind of love?

I think it's just because of Joey's draft standing.

Which is interesting since there have been GMs come forward that say they honestly evaluated Joey Harrington as a 3rd round pick at the time. PFW ran a piece on it a while ago. One former GM was quoted saying he had Joey as a 3rd rounder and one of the reasons he got drafted so high was that Matt Millen came in new to the GM game and Harrington was no doubt talked about a lot from his college record and so Millen actually made the mistake of calling around other GMs and other teams asking what they thought of Harrington.

The problem there is when it comes to draft time they lie straight to your face, through their teeth, constantly. When you've got Millen considering taking Joey Harrington at #3 overall, and you're sitting somewhere below #3 and have Joey Harrington rated as a 2nd or 3rd rounder, you see an opportunity to have one more player fall further down the draft than he should. So they went ahead and told Millen how great Joey was.

SHEDDAWG DOLFAN said:
Its because they're playing the Vikings, thats why....None of this would be said if not for that....We shouldn't speculate as to confidence or lack there of, the team has in Joey, because we dont know **** about it.

I don't care what the reason. All this love for a QB with a bionic knee riding the pine who hasn't done **** for us in the middle of a freaking season turns my stomach.

As a Dolphin's fan I really don't care whether it is Joey or DC leading the team now, or in the future.....just win baby!!!!

:dolphins:

first&goal said:
I think you are right, is difficult not like JH when you see him improving and winning.
DC is a big if, not only now because is injured, but for the future.

I thought DC improved each week he was in. Does that get discounted because his name isn't Joey?

Breed said:
I'll continue to root for the Dolphins and Harrington; but Harrington won't have my respect until he earns it. It takes more than avoiding sacks to earn my respect.

But Culpepper doesn't have to earn it? :sidelol:

Oh wait let me guess, he earned it in 04' right? Which has no relevance to the now, and the Dolphins.

bigguy1381 said:
The defense won both of those games. JH made more bad plays than good plays in both of those games.

Harrington played a big part in the wins by not making the mistakes he made early in the year.

Frisches13283 said:
I thought DC improved each week he was in. Does that get discounted because his name isn't Joey?

Yes that gets discounted. As does the fact that we did actually win a game with Daunte at QB. People like to pretend we went 0-4 under Daunte.

Back
Top Bottom