Merged: Dolphins FLEXED to 4:15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Dolphins FLEXED to 4:15

4:15 is good. After the Ravens beat the Jags and the Pats blow out the Bills the Jets will be sucking wind.

4:15 is good. After the Ravens beat the Jags and the Pats blow out the Bills the Jets will be sucking wind.

yes this is great news for us

no way are the Pats gonna lose, but the Jets should witness it anyways

im guessing it will be a 4 pm start...im thinking cbs and the nfl wanna see the pats lose so the phins-jets games has some meaning...just 2 my cents

to tell you the truth i would rather like the sunday night slot. i have no school. and we havent even been on a sunday night or monday night game. but i honestly from my perspective would go with a 4 o clock because of the pats game.

We will beat these Jets anytime, anywhere...I don't care when they schedule it...we play our game and we can beat these overrated Jets.

I hope so. This will only be the second time this season Ill be able to watch the game on my TV

chad will prevail in giants stadium. i really hope that we can pull off the win. so i hope we can play a good game at giants stadium adn we will see what happens next sunday.

I'm pretty confident if we play at 4'oclock. Penny is far more used to that environment in NY this time of year than Favre.

im guessing it will be a 4 pm start...im thinking cbs and the nfl wanna see the pats lose so the phins-jets games has some meaning...just 2 my cents
This does have meaning! Fins win and they are in baby!!!!

God i hope so! no question, pats beat bills in the early game. the jets will certainly be deflated after finding out their playoff hopes are smashed... you know that'd take a little out of 'em. i find it tough for everyone on the team to give it there all after realizing you have nothing to play for. besides, maybe the officiating could swing a little our way knowing that favre can't go any farther.

The Jets haven't won a 4 pm start all season.....hope they schedule it late.

Back
Top Bottom