Merged: Dolphins FLEXED to 4:15 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Dolphins FLEXED to 4:15

The NFL isn't dumb, they flexed that Ravens/Jags game . . . so that means the Jets would still play for the wildcard if New England wins . . . or play for the division if New England lost.

This game will NOT be meaningless at all. Jets still will be playing for a playoff spot, so we would actually be rooting for the Ravens HARD so they get up early and the Jets know that . . . tho I'm sure they wont sure the score at the Meadowlands.

WAIT THERE IS A CATCH!!!

Because the Ravens were moved to the 4pm slot as well the Jets will be playing for something. If the Ravens lose and the Jets win then the Jets get the final wildcard spot.

This sucks, I live in Jacksonville and now will have to find some other way to watch the game.

The NFL isn't dumb, they flexed that Ravens/Jags game . . . so that means the Jets would still play for the wildcard if New England wins . . . or play for the division if New England lost.

This game will NOT be meaningless at all. Jets still will be playing for a playoff spot, so we would actually be rooting for the Ravens HARD so they get up early and the Jets know that . . . tho I'm sure they wont sure the score at the Meadowlands.

I dont think the Jets can get in over Baltimore if both are 10-6.

And if you are suggesting the NFL did this so that the Jets have something to play for, then why didnt they do the same for the Eagles. Why not play their game at the same time that TB plays the Faiders? That way the Eagles dont know that they cant get in even with a victory over Dallas. I call BS.

I dont think the Jets can get in over Baltimore if both are 10-6.

And if you are suggesting the NFL did this so that the Jets have something to play for, then why didnt they do the same for the Eagles. Why not play their game at the same time that TB plays the Faiders? That way the Eagles dont know that they cant get in even with a victory over Dallas. I call BS.

Jets have lost twice to the NFC

Baltimore only has lost once.

Jets have the better conference record . . . Jets get the wildcard, people are not mentioning it, but it is true.

And they did it probably because the Jets may still be able to win the division if the Pats lose . . . plus the Favre/Pennington drama . . . the wildcard game is extra incentive, they would have flexed that regardless because the Fins control their destiny . . . as does Dallas and Bmore and the San Diego/Denver game . . . and they flexed those games.

Tampa and New England do not control their destiny.

no if the pats win at 1 it doesnt matter what the jets do becuase the pats will get the wildcard spot over the jets if the ravens lose

Back
Top Bottom